Tapatalk Issues?

BizCT

4 hours ago, phade said:

I bought the SE for a smaller phone. I don’t do a lot of browser surfing on my phone. Usually i am app based with the occasional need for web use. The web forum format is a PITA on a phone IMO. I know I am in the minority so I don’t expect a miracle. It is what it is at this point. 

i don't think you're in the minority. i use it less even with a larger screen.

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

This really sucks and makes the forum unenjoyable to use

No doubt tapatalk made it a lot better but I don't find it that bad to use the mobile web version of the website. its a bit slower and the pictures always come out sideways but that's all the difference I notice. I just bookmarked the website and saved the password so I don't have to log in every time.  

2 hours ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

I still haven't done the iOS update emoji51.png. I'm holding off until after my trip to Nebraska lol. I wanna be able to use Tapatalk on my long all day sits out there haha.

3 hours ago, tarheel95 said:

I had same issues for weeks. Miraculously, it just started working again about 10 mins ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Moho81 said:

No doubt tapatalk made it a lot better but I don't find it that bad to use the mobile web version of the website. its a bit slower and the pictures always come out sideways but that's all the difference I notice. I just bookmarked the website and saved the password so I don't have to log in every time.  

21 hours ago, fasteddie said:

I have a Samsung S-5 phone . I don't use Tapatalk that much but have never encountered a problem using it . 

22 hours ago, Belo said:

i don't think you're in the minority. i use it less even with a larger screen.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:38 AM, Rebel Darling said:

I wonder if the issue is in how the Tapatalk iPhone app interprets this specific website theme, be it Wordpress, or some other type.

I have yet to update my iPhone iOS in order to preserve functionality.

I'm all thumbs when using Tapatalk

IT'S WORKING EVERYONE. ALSO NOTIFIYING @phade @The_Real_TCIII SPREAD THE WORD! AND PRAISE THE LORD! THIS IS WHY I HAVEN'T SEEN A SHOOTER BUCK YET.

• Like 1