Need a new crono

Buckmaster7600

My antique crono won't turn on. What kind does everyone recommend. Use it for bows and guns.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the shooting master beta chrony. Use it for reloading. Still want to try it for the bow. Possibly Saturday

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have been using a "Pact" for close to twenty years and it has served me well with no problems so I give it a thumbs up for reliability. The advances in electronics over time have probably made the one I own archaic compared to the new stuff available today. Pact is American made, is still in business and now makes three different models with corresponding prices points as to their features. The Pact is the only one I have experience with so I can not comment on other brands.

Al

http://pact.com/products/chronographs/?v=47e5dceea252

Edited by airedale

I have owned the pro and Caldwell.  Both seemed to work fine for the bow.  Never really used either with a gun.  Between the 2, I would probably opt for the pro as it seemed more consistent.  BUT, I was only shooting a compound at the time and I suspect my speed was more consistent with the compound so it was probably me vs. chrono consistency.