How often

WNY-Hunter

I probably average 300 arrows a week all off season but I actually start cutting down my arrows as season approaches.  No more tinkering with form or tune.   5-6 arrows a day is all I need.  Make em count.  Once season starts, just a couple arrows on days I am not hunting and hopefully one bloody arrow on days I am.  

• Like 4

Not often lately.will say as much as possibly can.apartment building im in is less than 50ft from town hall/courthouse.dont think they woukd appreciate me shooting from their sidewalk hahaha.and working 6 days a week been hard to find time.did manage to get a walk into the woods yesterday around 9am.got to gate neighbor put up to take kids for hayride during halloween and got greeted.5 total.all bald.nice seein em!sry about sideways pic.they caught me sneakin a pic

20170924_084741.jpg

Once a day ....... 24 shots (average).

I have had other years when I shot so much that I would begin to shoot fatigued. That just made bad things happen, and then trained in form and shooting errors. So now I shoot just enough to keep the shooting muscles in shape and then quit.

• Like 1

Whenever i get a chance, even if its multiple times a day. The last 2 or 3 years i probably only got to shoot a half a dozen times before season. Which sucks, i love shooting my bow lol. So therefore ill shoot quick at 20ish to make sure i'm still good, then move right out to long range and shoot there as often as possible

Few times/week but some of these will be in the basement and it's only 14 yards. I think it's valuable, but if I had a target in the backyard I could legally shoot I would be out there daily in the run up to hunting season.

There are some public wetlands half a mile from my house that nobody ever uses and I may start dragging a target and my bow out there for some stuff when I don't want to visit the range.

• Like 1

Id say I shot maybe 150 arrows this year . I'll keep shooting a few here and there all season , always shoot  one arrow (FP) from stand .

Oh I've shot a few in the past , when your string  guard looks like this you've shot a couple arrows..

image.jpeg

Edited by Stay at home Nomad