Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

On the metro north train (Hudson line). Just saw a nice racked  buck south of the Greystone station (6:07pm). Couldn’t get a pic or count the points.

I may or may not cross metro north tracks to fish, and you wouldn't believe the bucks I've seen hit by trains, coyotes too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

I may or may not cross metro north tracks to fish, and you wouldn't believe the bucks I've seen hit by trains, coyotes too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet. This time of year I make sure to sit on east side coming home at night before sunset and I just stare out window and always spot deer.

If it weren't for the yuppys I'd of had him under the Chevy a few times. He Def likes to hold up traffic...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Reminds me of the time I ran over a few ducklings. It was on a blind corner, I saw a couple cars pulled over and as I came around I see them squatting in the road looking toward the ditch on my side of the road. I didn't see the ducks until it was too late. With the people in the road taking pictures of these little ducks I couldn't swerve to the other lane to avoid hitting them and I wasn't slamming my truck in the ditch for a few ducks. Should of seen how mortified those city yuppies were as I steam rolled the ducks. Oops.

Been up in the tree since 545. Beautiful morning!! Chose to sit over my food plot this AM. Really want to hunt my creek bottom stand but it's too risky on pushing deer out as I go in. So I'll hunt that this afternoon instead. I dressed a little too warm this morning. But I didn't forget anything! Good luck all!

• Like 1