Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

3 minutes ago, BBDEric said:

Neighbors cutting firewood. Has not touched a saw all year. Opener for bow good day to cut. Next year I think I cut all he wood for him just to keep him out of the woods

At least you know where the deer won't be ,that helps.

You're right.  maybe ill just head in at 5.  that gives him about 10 hours.  I'm gonna have to go watch a movie or something cause i cant keep still

Thanks Tree

It's 5....give us the play by play please !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BBDEric said:

Neighbors cutting firewood. Has not touched a saw all year. Opener for bow good day to cut. Next year I think I cut all he wood for him just to keep him out of the woods

That's what I did today got off stsnf and cut wood. Only difference I have been doing it all year!

Saw a spike with 2 doe this morning. Had this wide joker pass by one of my stands 3 days ago. Hes heading  back the same way he came out 10 minutes prior. Ate some clover and apples then headed back to bed. Time stamp was 6:30am, so hes heading to bed before its too light out. 

20170930_201617.jpg

• Like 1

Well after about 7 years hunting my honey hole on state land bordering private land it might be time to pack it up. New owner of private land. Was an overgrown strip of field they used as a travel corridor to get to my spot in the acorns. New owner dozes it and plants a food plot. Ever since then the deer feed in the food plot but never come down to me. I can't blame the guy because of have done the same thing. Just stinks because now all I can do is watch them. Worst part is this guy has no clue how to hunt his property. Had it 3 yrs and still tag soup. Only guy I know who has a food plot, puts his stand 20 yards off the plot facing away from the plot. Congo line of deer behind him in the evening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk