Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Yearling doe 10 yds DRT at 6:22....in the truck on the way home now.
2nd deer seen 2nd harvested DRT with the new apa mamba air tf and 520 grain arrows/single bevel BH combo.  
IMG_0655.thumb.JPG.7337517b35a656f859fbc546506d542e.JPGIMG_0657.thumb.JPG.6e27f8bd4305ce0f4871ed520f488e3e.JPG

Some extra tender delicious venison rigjt there

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Some extra tender delicious venison rigjt there

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You are not kidding it was more like the tenderloins slid out rather than pealed.

i also knicked both rounds skinning it was so tender.

A nice size for a long drag as well.  I can't believe how stinky these deer are already.

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Saw 5 doe tonight. 2 were 40 yards behind me...the same mama (the one I whiffed on from 6 yards) and 2 fawns were back-came up yet another wrong trail offering no shot. Had turkey chirping a bit and ran into a red fox on the wall out. Definitely on their feet tonight (preparing to sleep through a weekend of rain and 80 degree temps!) Have at 'em chef and biz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like 58 degrees and 40% chance of rain at sunrise tomorrow. I’m going for it in 3S until 9am when I gotta run a bunch of errands, do yardwork, and head to NJ for dinner. 

• Like 3

Monday looks like a golden ticket. My last couple of hunts with bow will be Sunday thru Tuesday looks like the weather is going to work out. Almost no moon on Monday and Tuesday I'll be sitting all day for as many as it takes.

Congrats on all the harvest in the thread.

Screenshot_20171013-234834.png

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It’s go time boyzzzzzzz. 59 and a light rain in 3S. 706am sunrise. 

Just sat down in my spot. Quiet walk in with everything being soaked from rain.  40min till Legal sunrise. Just a light mist and 57 degrees.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Awake but not hunting wife is exausted and my 14 week old had a rough night..... guess I get be dad today....100% ok with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys use the vacuum cleaner ? It worked like an on/off switch for us . Vacuum goes on baby goes off .

• Like 1