Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Just let it rip from 20' feet u p. You can't get the deer if you are sitting on the pot inside the house .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Neither can you.... but noooo work comes first. You don't get your man card back till you get in the woods..... for now keep it tucked between your legs and pee sitting down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither can you.... but noooo work comes first. You don't get your man card back till you get in the woods..... for now keep it tucked between your legs and pee sitting down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've seen more deer in my back yard at home than Chris has in the woods .....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If I had the 22 I'd  Have enough to fill  the freezer...with Squirrel. 56 and mild breeze..late  Oct and I'm hunting in a base layer  and light shirt and pants. That's a first. Nothing but rodents  moving ready  for  any thing though

1508672965883.jpg

1508673066130.jpg

1508673194441.jpg

Edited by growalot

Got my first bow kill last night. Five miles west of Catskill.  Was in the stand by 3:15pm. 4:15 I hear something crashing through the woods.  she charged down the hill behind me and then stopped one tree behind mine. Close shot. At first I thought the arrow went through because I saw the back of it on the ground but it broke.  She ran 40 yards and lay down, grunted, that was it. 

https://urbancowboy.smugmug.com/Other/Jan2017/i-24Qnf5W

20171021_165814.jpg

Edited by Urbancowboy
Add photo
  • Like 24

Well, buck fever got the best of me. Had the biggest buck I’ve ever seen (at least 4 years old) come to 44 yards of me and start scraping. I didn’t take the time to distance him properly, thought he was 30 yards or less, so of course shot too low. Will he be coming back at all? The whole area smells of his hormones now. 

Yes it is compound for  deer cross bow for turkey. ..I couldn't find where it was illegal to have both as long as I'm not shooting a deer with the cross bow . If it is my bad because I've been bring both for a few falls....cross bow is legal for fall turkey.

• Like 3