Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Nice buck , John !

I finally saw a couple bucks, again .

And I fixed my iPhone battery !!  Had to calibrate the battery , something Apple recommends once a month and after every update . Something I never heard of .

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Nice buck , John !

And I fixed my iPhone battery !!  Had to calibrate the battery , something Apple recommends once a month and after every update . Something I never heard of .

Re-calibrate it, huh never knew either, is it somewhere in setting?

33 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Nice buck , John !

Re-calibrate it, huh never knew either, is it somewhere in setting?

Eye seems to have gone to crap again. That's it! Gonna get lasik next year. I am sick and tired of these contacts and their nonsense. Gonna try two weeks before trying them again. But I think this nonsense has been the last straw for me. Once contacts start to interfere with one kd my favorite times of year then its time for them to go.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well after my 5:10 pm hunter interruption at 5:30 I had another shooter buck come by. Just a bit too far at 52 yards. And he did not care about bleat or grunt. Was not trying snort wheeze again after the one earlier lol. My BIL was out with me as well and took a 6 point so a long drag was had. And another hairy trip across the flooded road, man that makes my o pucker!! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, grampy said:

Just got home. Buck down! Shot him at 4:30. Saw him run out and stop after the shot. Found blood followed it for 50 yards, didn't like what I saw and pulled out to give him more time. Went back and found him! Went about 200 yards. This has been a very trying year for me. With some medical issues. My season will end on the 28th of this month. I was so happy to get this deer! Hunt like every deer could be your last. This is a trophy to me. 3 year old 4 point. 20171104_195733.thumb.jpg.50f4566395e62a7b69137273dbfe2ec4.jpg20171104_205451.thumb.jpg.f07b3c8333dae55841516f65f7e202f3.jpg

20171104_221644.jpg

Congrats grampy! That's a big 4 point

• Like 2

Had a doe and triplets go into the food plot above me...walked under a stand that I'd considered but the wind wasn't good for...Now I know how they are coming into that plot.not up from bottom of hill as in past years...from across the road on top....wind is wild out there now...hi m Northumberland be interesting...Congrats to. All with deer down.

I WROTE TOMORROW MORNING SHOULD BE INTERESTING :rolleyes:

Edited by growalot

Just got home. Buck down! Shot him at 4:30. Saw him run out and stop after the shot. Found blood followed it for 50 yards, didn't like what I saw and pulled out to give him more time. Went back and found him! Went about 200 yards. This has been a very trying year for me. With some medical issues. My season will end on the 28th of this month. I was so happy to get this deer! Hunt like every deer could be your last. This is a trophy to me. 3 year old 4 point. 20171104_195733.thumb.jpg.50f4566395e62a7b69137273dbfe2ec4.jpg20171104_205451.thumb.jpg.f07b3c8333dae55841516f65f7e202f3.jpg
20171104_221644.thumb.jpg.af67d344ef16fcd0593c48d1753aca7a.jpg

Congrats Grampy that's a hell of a 4pt! You get him with the compound?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

ALL RISE! Wake up boys- ya’ll sleeping the day away!! 441am, the time is now!

3N — 631am sunrise, light rain ending at 5am and not starting again until 3-4pm.

Ok ok biz,i am up.and almost ready. What is the prediction for today,oh mysterious oracle?

• Like 3