Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Well that blows and not literally . Primos windchecker ap won't work after downloading new IOS update last night. Says developer of ap needs to update to be compatible  Ballz, have blinds, ladder stand all marked.  I have Antler Insanity as well but nothing pinned.  Stupid technology !

I am all situated in the oak grove where i had so much fun Saturday. Spooked two deer out of there on my way in,oh well. I have found a better spot on the ground,excellent shooting lanes and three big trees around me for cover. One of them leans at the base,how comfy,like an easy chair.

Good luck to all. I would love to be able to post once at least in the harvest thread.

Isn’t it terrible, TCIII?

It really does. I can honestly say that not a day goes by that I don’t think about bowhunting. For as bad as the weather was in October, November was absolutely perfect. I’m looking forward to the first week of gun but after that I just can’t get past thinking it’s OVER. Hopefully I’ll have a nice buck by then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

This is my last sit of archery, I have that sinking “summer is over” feeling like when we were kids

Isn’t it terrible, TCIII?

You can still use bow instead of gun. Or do you mean because the gun hunters come out? That’s what is cool about Westchester (3S). Archery only - 2 bucks, 10/1-12/31

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

You can still use bow instead of gun. Or do you mean because the gun hunters come out? That’s what is cool about Westchester (3S). Archery only - 2 bucks, 10/1-12/31

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better men than me bowhunt during gun season. I just rarely see natural movement once the heavy pressure starts

• Like 3