I gotta pizz
Button bedded 15 yards from me
Gotta go check tomorrow’s spot
Gotta decide something soon lol
Stay
Go
Pizz myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay, pizz yourself and then go.  You can do it all!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Rain Schmain. Tomorrow I will keep the gun opener streak alive since 2000. For my Dad, the streak will continue since 1965 with 0 gun openers missed.

I'm missing my first since starting about 15 years ago and I want to barf.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well sat dead quiet for a few hours, stated getting really cold so I figured I'd make sombre noise and see if I cam get something going. Rattled for about a minute, grunted, bleated. Heard something thrashing up a sapling i.e. something. Big 8 comes right to me but no shot. 25 mins later do it again and a few minutes later a younger buck makes a b line for me. I "maaa" him to stop him. Took a shot blood looks good, didn't go through tho.... getting a coffee and headong Back in

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 11

No deer seen this morning but I had a good time still hunting along a swap I’ve been picking apart on google maps all the signs where there just no deer. Check out the size of this rub he bent the tree over and snapped the top off. 

Going to hunt my property for the afternoon and tomorrow. 

26B52A48-A6CD-4D86-A6E2-427F63A37489.jpeg

• Like 2

Went out for last sit before regular season in 3g today. Most movement I have seen in a while. Large doe group out of range before sunrise. Older buck with half a rack after sun up cruising. Harvested a young lone doe around 8. Then another doe group came in to keep her company while she died.

Hanging the doe today and butchering her tomorrow. Good luck to all those going out for regular season SZ tomorrow. Hope that action keeps up for you. Be safe and good luck to all.

004fa4fbd77fd70a4df9a889aae93122.jpg

• Like 12

Passed on a doe and a fawn earlier this morning, still sitting even though I didn't plan on sitting all day. Now I'm starving... I might need to shoot one to survive soon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

You should be good for 30 days as long as you stay hydrated

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well, for me it's not the end of (cross)bow season, its just 3-1/2 weeks before muzzleloader season. :rolleyes: 

What a bust, I underdressed for feet and hands and saw nothing; gave up hope of seeing anything. I quit a littler after 10. I put up two blinds as a last minute option for this weekend's shotgun opener But given how flat and overgrown my land is, visibility is very limited. Maybe I will see something encouraging on the traim cam cards I pulled.

Trying the garden stand one last time...hunters son is here so perhaps he pushed a few  across...something has the dogs barking across street..nearly no windage qiuet..something I need..maybe luck is changing???bought 2 different scratch offs and won on both. ..have done that in 4 months.......congrats on doe and good lu to the rest of us.