Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

54 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Hey Doebuck...30 minutes ago I just said,”oh boy, 2:15 and I just woke up this really sucks for an all day sit!”. Best to stay awake now load up on coffee and start rolling at 3:25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha funny u say that too.working on 2nd pot(small pot) of coffee.got a feeling chose the chair blind for this morning.havent slept at all tonight so may end up napping ha.going to avoid that if can

Edited by doebuck1234
stupid phone

Well....here we go. Gotta a Buddy driving out to hunt with me for the 1st time. He's pretty stoked. Weather report has me less stoked .

I have no real need/desire of another Buck/deer this season. I am bringing my Bow afield again. However, if the 7 year old is still on his feet and decides to pass by, then maybe I might take the Bow of its hanger. 

G'luck ya'll

8 minutes ago, Papist said:

Well....here we go. Gotta a Buddy driving out to hunt with me for the 1st time. He's pretty stoked. Weather report has me less stoked .

I have no real need/desire of another Buck/deer this season. I am bringing my Bow afield again. However, if the 7 year old is still on his feet and decides to pass by, then maybe I might take the Bow of its hanger. 

G'luck ya'll

Always wondered if anyone would bring a bow for gun opener . Good luck 

• Like 1