Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

No sooner sat down in blind,first sit here all year a gun only blind ,I Spot  10 dogging a doe with twins. She bedded on the property line but he bumped her. I tried  doe bleat then grunt and got his attention..when he started looking for the deer and didn' see them he slowly broke from the doe and went into a non hunting property....You can tell he's been hunted..the doe angled up my way 75 yrds. But sky lined.  Finally a sit where deer are doing what they usually do...lots of shots just now.everyone in this section hunts in camo

15110364469161913692387.jpg

• Like 1

Haven't seen diddly.  Something was bedded 40 yards behind my stand in some saplings, never saw what it was.  Now just sitting in a travel corridor on the side of a seep damn hill seeing and hearing nothing.

That’s rough. Hate the no sightings days. Keep warm and hope ya see something soon

7 minutes ago, growalot said:

Just had a die clear the ridge..think she got the hunter next doors scent ..heats with kerosene. .no water or septic...any ways she turned and left.. rains just arrived.   It's  pouring...we'l I'll  see if roof leaks

Your rain just arrived on our hill

• Like 2

Just had 6 doe and fawn come through 76 yrds  just too dark and they decided to chase each other as they passed. .man it's  dark out close is at 4:46...

Dang! I hope this let' up before  I have to leave ..and there are,a bunch of shots going off its  coming down in sheets ..a lot of shots!

Edited by growalot

Didn't get wet at all....wow couldn't believe it started to rain at 430 but we were already at truck.

Well saw some but I couldn't close the deal. My uncle got 2 a 6 pt and a doe from stateland today. Maybe tomorrow. And a pic of my cuz in the kebler elf house43cd12ec0c469dc018d06052f019eda8.jpg93193eeda11a691b8aad7ecd0e0dcc13.jpg004ac6f11c64e7c10fbe294294eacef4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 12