Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

19 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Def on hold mode here. 30 mph winds off oneida lake here and rain. Nope.....

Forecast for tonite is 3_7 inches of snow. Heavy lake effect and wind. Tomorrow ought to be fun at work. But if we close die to weather a pm hunt in the snow could happen......

Yeah, I woke up early and peeked outside...my trees were swaying like crazy, and the rain was pelting the back of the house.  No thanks for this morning.  If the wind dies off some, perhaps I'll go out mid day.

6 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

In the stand ready to go in 8g. Touch of snow on the ground and 32 degrees. Umbrella is up and we don’t seem to have the wind as bad any more. Hoping for a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed that myself too here in byron with the wind

High winds, rain and the farm is already all flooded and muddy ,  oh and I sat all day and saw ZERO deer no,thanks I'm on the couch .

Supposed to do an afternoon sit with my daughter who worked a 12 hour night shift , we'll see . 

The farmer , all my hunting buddies, guys at work all shot bucks yesterday .

I have all or parts of  the next 7 days to hunt .

• Like 2

Out in the wind and rain in Putnam County. I promised my wife's friends husband I would go today otherwise I would have skipped it.  No other cars parked in this public land area.  Can't wait to go back upstate for the middle of the week.  First time out w shotgun. Front bead sight only so I'm going to treat it like a bow/xbow and only take  a very close shot.