Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

16 hours ago, growalot said:

You hear about the guy that whacked a monster buck on state property in Middlesex in the bottom of the valley? Shot from the road within 500' of a house, DEC was on scene along with police wondering if he got to keep the deer. There were a lot of guys hunting that deer that were upset that someone would pull that. Only asking because I thought you were close to the Middlesex area.

Edited by chas0218
  • Like 1

Synopsis: 

spring turkey hunting is like waking up in the morning to both Heidi Klum and Mila Kunis. 

Deer hunting level of fun on even keel with waking up next to Hillary Clinton 

like the more interaction of spring turkey and more interaction of ménage with Heidi and Mila :pleasantry:

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Synopsis: 

spring turkey hunting is like waking up in the morning to both Heidi Klum and Mila Kunis. 

Deer hunting level of fun on even keel with waking up next to Hillary Clinton 

I doubt you would be waking up in the morning if you spent the night with those two,just my two cents.

• Like 6

No Chas I didn't, but that's a lynching offense around there...lol he'd best stay out of the local watering holes:rolleyes:

Ok so I went to the line and walked ..no flagging but I did see a single SMALL running track going across the property and exactly where I told them it would go...to the new neighbors land...BTW ZERO blood or any other sign of a hit... So I call the neighbor...did you get a call ...nope...I said well they said they'd been watching me getting in and out of the blind...Then they can see the buck running on your place...That's when he told me he kicked out 3 Saturday that ran to my brush blind...I laughed and said figures. Well he was out trying to catch these guys because the last owner had  problems....I said I think it was an excuse to have tracks going across my place to yours and getting closer to those buck and doe...So you know they were told to call you and given your #...I'm leaving and if you hear shots you know whats up...He thanked me and will be on watch..He just called ..went out to check things out and find out exactly how they would be coming down... So between the neighbor across the street that called me and me calling the guy behind us , 3 biggest land owners other than the lease we have it covered..:wink:

Edited by growalot

Took a 5 day break. Heading out tomorrow for the last 2 hrs. Should be good.

Crashing temps and high pressure

May just have to take a young buck to end my season. Passed on more bucks this year than I have ever seen in the previous years combined.

Plus it would be my first 2 deer season ever.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2