Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

YA Steve and it's all my fault..how dare I post or hunt my own landdefault_rolleyes.gif
I'm so sick of the DEC BS..if I was at camp region 9 I would have called. .but this is 8 and as far as I am concerned  worthless..I made him very inconvenienced ... had no plate #'s Because they ran.it was my word against them and the owner lied right from the get go..Saying they weren't driving the vehicles I described,but the kid admitted it in front of him...I took  pictures of t h e prints and drag...I'll hang him out to dry with the farmer...I took care of him as far as rep. because the town clerk will handle that nicely ..she heard the entire conversation...plus she got into his tax records and found some inconsistency....Now when he arrived with these 2 young guys. I had to make a decision.. When I was done they looked like 2 whipped pups, I also whipped the owner in front of them. I let him know that I set out to inconvenience him as I was..I screamed to get him as upset as I was so he knows how it feels. Told him when he allows hunters,he is responsible for what they do. HIs permission makes him responsible by allowing access putting them in proximity of neighboring property's. They apologized several times. You can be guaranteed the Cops will be called next time.

Understand you bring pissed, but I might wanna talk to the husband too if you’re just gonna scream in my face.

Sometimes you gotta take the high road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An inch of snow on the ground this morning but not much left of it now. Sure glad I enjoyed bow season cause gun season has been a bust for me. Haven't seen a deer in five days of hunting. Ah, well! I'm still breathing and loving life. 

image.jpg

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Natalie's best impression of turkey feathers.  

IMG_1349.JPG

Bundled up like Eva Shockey. Not sure if you (or anyone) here follows her on instagram, but she is hunting Saskatchewan these last few days with a bow from ground blind over bait and the temps are below 0. she's doing all day sits with some sort of body heater.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, halfnelson said:

Fletch,  

What brand hoist is that?  Looks good!

Well if that wasn't the biggest jinx!! I go out to move deer into shed so it won't freeze tonight and i go to lower the deer and the rope snaps!! sonnofabeach!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My streak is alive! I saw deer again today, unfortunately my streak of not having a shot also continued. In honor of the first thanksgiving I'm leaving the rifle home tomorrow morning and taking the bow to an archery only area.......thats got a work right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Just read it. It states “if you wish to rinse” not that you should and as I stated, if gut shot you should and then it points out what we also mentioned “thoroughly dry it out”

I’ll be sure to wash my blade with disinfecting wipes between cuts as it mentions too

Did I miss your point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Bundled up like Eva Shockey. Not sure if you (or anyone) here follows her on instagram, but she is hunting Saskatchewan these last few days with a bow from ground blind over bait and the temps are below 0. she's doing all day sits with some sort of body heater.

I saw that.  Me and Eva in a blind....no need for heaters, just saying.....

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jpastor1759 said:

My streak is alive! I saw deer again today, unfortunately my streak of not having a shot also continued. In honor of the first thanksgiving I'm leaving the rifle home tomorrow morning and taking the bow to an archery only area.......thats got a work right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think I'm closing the book on rifle season after my one outing. It's too much of a pain to get to a rifle area and not see a thing. 

Gonna focus on bowhunting the island where I know there are deer. 

Good luck on gun for the rest of yous. 

• Like 1

Saw four bucks early in the day. A real close call with one of my shooter bucks, but I made a rookie mistake. He should be hanging in the barn tonight. After that, did some still hunting around the big swamp until 2:30 or so.  Could not finish out the day. The monster inside me won today. I think my season is done at this point. Surgery on Tuesday. Gave it all I had, but have nothing more left to give. Need to build up strength for Tuesday's adventure. No pity party here! I'll be back better than ever!

• Like 15