Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Ever get to a stand you think will be perfect and then realize as sun rises you cant cover near as much ground as planned?  Not that it has ever happened to me but I sure hope a Deer passes close by this morning.   Lol
Me to this morning lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Wish i was out there.

Sat last night. Saw a year-long doe head as she moved away from me down a ridgeline.

Got the blood going.

Work this morning then family.

Had a spike crossing the road omw to work at 630am. They r moving .

Good luck all

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone.  I am jealous of all of you with your multiple tags and such.  Tagged out (for now) in VT, so I got up and "hunted" from the house with my treestand binos.  Nothing.  Gorgeous morning.  The temp drops should help those hunting.  

Have a peaceful Thanksgiving.  

• Like 1

No I'm  not...h er e they come in all new orange..he's  head right for our line. This should be interesting he' getting ready to climb treestand..if he shoots as they did yesterday and along  my wood line he'll have to aim in my direction. . Well they got the hint about terrain and camo and I  could have easily accidentally  shot one of them while they were sneaking around. I just stepped behind one of the big trees My stand is in.. it hides me from his view.. I'll pop out in a moment  to make a point...

• Haha 1

So question, I shoulder shot this doe.  She took off running on 3 legs and dragging her right front leg.  I had the opportunity to shoot her again at 30yds as she ran.   Do you shoot knowing the first shot was money?   Just curious.  

If given the opportunity and I know the first shot was good I still shoot again. You never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2