Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

24 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Haven’t been out in like ten days , don’t need more meat . Would like to kill more coyotes, and I’ve started my annual Larry feeding the hunters doe shoot .

Leaving the big black .270 home, love the little pink 7mm08 .

2EB941BB-52DF-454A-8210-A6ED859504EF.png

Fear the pink rifle!  Nothing is safe!  That thing is a stone cold killer

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Fear the pink rifle!  Nothing is safe!  That thing is a stone cold killer

Trouble is it won’t be till next Thursday till my daughter gets to go out with it .

• Like 1

What  to do when you go out for the last hour and realize  you left your tree strap at home. ..you unhook the foot strap from harness and use it..Dang dark and windy here..walked these fields beds and crap everywhere. .Not that that will do me any good but it's  an effort 

1512075142538210765752.jpg

Edited by growalot

37 minutes ago, growalot said:

What  to do when you go out for the last hour and realize  you left your tree strap at home. ..you unhook the foot strap from harness and use it..Dang dark and windy here..walked these fields beds and crap everywhere. .Not that that will do me any good but it's  an effort 

1512075142538210765752.jpg

Sit on the ground, with my foot in a cast it's safer that way GOODLUCK Hunting

• Haha 1

I ran out quick at lunch and snagged some cards from out back. Glad I have not been out. There deer movement has been incredibly poor. A bit of shooting over the last week on a cornering property makes me think they are hunting really hard over there. I will not even bother getting out back there until ML. Also having more cam letdowns. The Browning 20 feet from a gut pile that disappeared missed a lot of picks, not thrilled about that. One of the Coverts has a bunch of water in it, not that it ever worked acceptable anyway. The only one doing what it's supposed to is the Moultrie, I think.......stupid cams.

Well, guess my bday buck has to wait till next yr.  Still had a awesome day enjoying the woods.  Maybe I can add another day after bday buck.  Yep got several of those over the yrs.  Lol

Edited by mowin
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Supposedly 188+

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

They are staying very tight lipped of the location. The guy on facebook that put alot of the photos up is from medina, not sure if thats were they hunt though.

Edited by Gencountyzeek

I've seen this little one a couple times this year and was really hoping it mad it because piebald deer are cool we definitely don't see them often. But low and behold some scumbag disgraced this beautiful creature and all hunters. This is what I found on my walk thru state land today. Shot her right in the neck and just left her. DISGUSTED 

IMG_0082.JPG

• Sad 6

8 minutes ago, Cory said:

I've seen this little one a couple times this year and was really hoping it mad it because piebald deer are cool we definitely don't see them often. But low and behold some scumbag disgraced this beautiful creature and all hunters. This is what I found on my walk thru state land today. Shot her right in the neck and just left her. DISGUSTED 

IMG_0082.JPG

Such a waste,  happens to often found a button buck 2 years ago all they took was the back straps.  An old native american woman told me once that shooting a piebald deer would bring bad luck to the one who took it. So if thats true that scumbag has got some real bad luck coming for taking it and leaving it.

• Like 1