Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

0 seen in 4J.  Fresh rubs and scrapes, though.  Pine Bush public land hunt.  Walked past a fella's set up, and then a trail cam a little later.  Gave the "peace" sign to the camera, and hope I'm on the card giving it.  If it's your cam, let me know...  That's a good spot you found.

• Like 2

good luck everyone.  Live from camp, 25* heavy frost,  I got Franks med pump hooked up and we should be headed to the barn in a while.  one things for sure its been an interesting trip to camp and quite expensive so far. not LOL'ing at all.  OIY, well if Frank gets a deer it will make things a little better i guess.

I’m in and settled since 6:00. Cold and calm in 3s. Trying a little reverse psychology today- normally I make the mile hike to the back of property. Today I’m sitting near some thick crap by the car that smells like the men’s room at yankee stadium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I’m in and settled since 6:00. Cold and calm in 3s. Trying a little reverse psychology today- normally I make the mile hike to the back of property. Today I’m sitting near some thick crap by the car that smells like the men’s room at yankee stadium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s our fist shot at 7:10, not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I've been in for 35 minutes and counted 10 shots so far. They r moving somewhere, just not here at the moment.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Quiet walk in no spooking..no deer... first shots south East  of me...then just now down in the valley  West of me 7:10 open is 7:23.. ..not even squirrels  about...but lots of crow out cruising.  Cold but little wind so nice. Had nother huge beech hit the ground..a bit less food but lots more sun. Hhhmmmm just took someone 5 shots to perhaps get something...

Edited by growalot

Dead out here. It's 7:40, but I haven't heard a shot yet.

Figures, I found a local processor last year that makes great sticks, so I was hoping to get 3-4 deer to take to him. I've only seen 1 #%$÷€&= fawn since gun season opened!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just heard a free fart it's so quiet out. One fox no deer yet
Never trust a free fart, you will pay in the end!

BTW, where do you aim on a woodpecker, behind the wing or through it? If this one above me drops another piece of bark on me, my rifle is going to bark.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• Like 2