Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

6 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

I just woke my wife up I laughed so hard....... what are we 5 years old bro. When have you ever heard me make a comment about a butt, except for that button you shot up the rear last year.... what happened did they forgot to tell you at church that sodomy is a sin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the butt-out thread you started last year ?

Does your wife remember the dump you left her that she took a picture of for you ?

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

10 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

Riiiiiight!  Perfect circle you made with that..Wash Job!

I guess it does look a little like an exit wound.    I put a bullet in the but hole once but never had one exit from it.  Last season, I did have a crossbow bolt exit near that spot, but a little further off.  IT must have deflected off the rear of the shoulder blade and angled back.   I wondered how I could have hit the opposite side rear leg when I aimed just behind the front as he hobbled off dragging the leg.   If that was a bullet exit on that doe, it is a little off.  If you are going to do it, might as well hit the spot right on.       

Would anyone else watch a new reality show with Wolc and TwoSeventy?

Sorry. No TV’s here. I’m with some guy named Papist. We got canned goods because tomorrow the stock market will crash.

• Like 3

What about the butt-out thread you started last year ?
Does your wife remember the dump you left her that she took a picture of for you ?
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Hahahah did you just say I look like poop, wow guy..... why do you even come on this forum look at all the people who don’t like you and think that everything you post is a joke....

4 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Hahahah did you just say I look like poop, wow guy..... why do you even come on this forum look at all the people who don’t like you and think that everything you post is a joke....

Wake her up and have her show you the picture again.   

Edited by wolc123

Wake her up and have her show you the picture again.   

Jesus wouldn’t approve of your actions today.... you know it’s a sin to be mean to others. Maybe you should repent. You really are a fool my friend

• Like 1

Some of you guy's with scales should consider checking the chest girth with a tape measure so we can develop our own NY state weight table.   A problem I have with the PA table is that it does not say if the chest girth should be measured before or after field dressing.   Both of my girth measurements were after field dressing so the deer may have actually weighed even more.

p.s, Thanks for bringing Him up again Chef, and I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.   

23 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Some of you guy's with scales should consider checking the chest girth with a tape measure so we can develop our own NY state weight table.   A problem I have with the PA table is that it does not say if the chest girth should be measured before or after field dressing.   Both of my girth measurements were after field dressing so the deer may have actually weighed even more.

p.s, Thanks for bringing Him up again Chef, and I am sorry if I hurt 

https://www.whitetailsunlimited.com/media/media-resources/calculate-live-weight-of-deer.phtml/

:)

Edited by Storm914
  • Sad 1

My friend sent me these pics of buck he got at the Alabama Swamps 8g, said he finally broke the 2017 curse not seeing anything. I haven't been out in over a week, i'm having problems with lower back and it hurts. Have had 5 back surgeries and last 2 were fusions. Looks like my season done. At least my friend scored, he put the time in.

IMG951730.jpg

IMG951731.jpg

• Like 20

p.s, Thanks for bringing Him up again Chef, and I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.   
I think I'd just rather encourage those that want to know weight, to purchase a scale..... Right ?

Honestly, I think I have an extra scale just like one in pic.... If your local to buffalo I'd gladly give it to you !

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Based on my calculations and the NY BS charts, a 2" exit wound in the right rear arse quadrant of a big doe would result in a 23% loss of meat. I think a complete recalculation of useable meat must be conducted asap. 

Thank God for Basil Hayden's and Popcorn!  Tonight has been awesome!

Be well fellow hunters and be safe......

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I wonder if I have been with a girl 200lb+ in my career. I vaguely remember a biggie down In Myrtle beach around 02 or 03, but she was short so maybe I’m way off and she was only like a buck 60?

You never want to ask a lady her weight, but if I measured their chest girth like wolc insists, then they've all been over 200# !

(Sue me, I like boobs. :taunt: )

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, greg54 said:

My friend sent me these pics of buck he got at the Alabama Swamps 8g, said he finally broke the 2017 curse not seeing anything. I haven't been out in over a week, i'm having problems with lower back and it hurts. Have had 5 back surgeries and last 2 were fusions. Looks like my season done. At least my friend scored, he put the time in.

IMG951730.jpg

IMG951731.jpg

Nice deer how old do you think that one is  ?

9 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Wolc123 said he has a muzzle/bow either sex tag left. Didn't that get used on buck with crossbow? Also said reg. Season buck tag can be used as either tag during muzzle/bow? Did I misunderstand that?

Correct

22 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Wolc123 said he has a muzzle/bow either sex tag left. Didn't that get used on buck with crossbow? Also said reg. Season buck tag can be used as either tag during muzzle/bow? Did I misunderstand that?

That one has proved that he is not the sharpest tool in the shed many times.