Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Lol biz got burned!

I will make it out Sunday at least for one last hoorah for reg season. But at this point I’m just ready to drop a couple does with the muzzy and get them in the freezer. I think I’m going to go another year with no buck. I sure did pass a lot of decent and young ones, way more than the year before as well. Trail cam pics were off the charts compared to the year before as well. I guess the things I’m doing are working well. Hoping the 3rd year will be the charm for a good mature buck. I’ll be ready that’s for sure

• Like 2

No, no & NO........stay home and make soup with your tag.

I got unlimited doe tags so the soup will never end.

PS - you hunting today, or finally redoing that wallpaper we talked about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lol biz got burned!

I will make it out Sunday at least for one last hoorah for reg season. But at this point I’m just ready to drop a couple does with the muzzy and get them in the freezer. I think I’m going to go another year with no buck. I sure did pass a lot of decent and young ones, way more than the year before as well. Trail cam pics were off the charts compared to the year before as well. I guess the things I’m doing are working well. Hoping the 3rd year will be the charm for a good mature buck. I’ll be ready that’s for sure

Same here about not shooting young ones and have more quality on trail cams. Good luck.

• Like 1

So no Biz like guarantee on today but gotta say I’m feeling pretty good. Bumped 2 big tails out of creek bottom. Deer ran hard last night per tracks in snow. 

Come on- go big! Joe Namath did!

Had some car trouble with my girlfriends car this morning so I had To stay home from work and deal with that. This snow and light wind seems too good to bother going to the office for the rest of the day. Gonna head down to the farm this afternoon. I’m leaving for a trip in the morning, so I dont Have time to process a deer, but if I see Something big, it’s going down and will be dropped at the local processors tonight. 

• Like 3