Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

16 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Been watching a red squirrel running back and forth from hollow tree to daughters remainder of her bucks gut pile. He’s grabbing corn and stashing it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gut pile still there? around me, there's nothing left usually after 2 days max.

10 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Been watching a red squirrel running back and forth from hollow tree to daughters remainder of her bucks gut pile. He’s grabbing corn and stashing it lol

Deja vu all over again. 

• Like 1

CORN!!!! BAITER! BAITER!! MASTER-BAITER!!!

Wait- does that stuff grow naturally by you???

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

CORN!!!! BAITER! BAITER!! MASTER-BAITER!!!

Wait- does that stuff grow naturally by you???

Lord our father, we pray that TF has mistakenly used the word "corn" instead of "acorns".

• Like 1

Ha. The squirrel is ravishing the stomach of daughters deer. I knew I’d catch crap for posting lol. Stomach was only thing left other day and it’s strewn about. Should have moved a cam over it.
For people unfamiliar with lake effect snow 4be975eef934147640c5509d0bd416d2.jpg
Middle 20 minutes. Followed by this almost home f27fe8fd264346476b753423bfe36920.jpg

• Like 3

Took a super slow walk through some bedding areas, saw 2 doe and a young 8 browsing in one of them. I was Careful not to bump them. Now I’m sitting in a stand that sits between a swamp, hardwoods and standing corn. Seems like a good spot for a cold, snowy evening sit. 

A4C3503A-142C-4C62-823D-65F67FF26CB5.jpeg

D3F7EEFE-84C2-4C05-88C8-B9E0D77AB60D.jpeg

842A24A1-486C-4C49-9D69-8C9869C2099E.jpeg

• Like 7

Heres a good one...went for a walk through my woods to check a trail camera. Got pics of does and fawns and a small buck moving dyring daylight in the a.m. ill put my BIL over there saturday. Get back to the house and our 6 month old pup jumps on the sliding door locking it...so, i check the front of the house even though i know i locked it before i walked back. Trucks in the barn which is locked. Wife called she left work early because my son has a baseball game in rochester tonight. I tell her im gonna pop a screen on our bedroom window because i believe the window is unlocked. She then informs me she locked all the windows last friday because i was gone working a gun show outta town. So were does one go when only wearing a flannel and jeans when uts 30* out. Into our winterized camper obviously. Wrapped in some of the kids blankets till she gets home. 1st day bein 35 kinda rough.

20171207_152618.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 4