Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Decided to fire up breakfast, run a few errands and then hit the afternoon watch! Haven't done the afternoon sit much this year, so we are gonna throw these deer a curve ball! Good luck to all out this morning.....drop the hammer 3f53e3733cbd3dd66b3868adf2fe4781.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Well my number 1 came in bow range this morning but instead of turning right into a shooting lane he decided to walk left.... watching a deer you have seen on camera for a year for the first time is awesome but bitter sweat when they don't give a shot opportunity..... let's hope he makes his way back fingers crossed ... looks like I have a long sit ahead of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

I got up with plans to go but I’m tagged out here and no snow here or either of my spots an hour south or west where I have a doe tag.
Sons sick, not a deer on cam out back in over a week which is some kind of record......went back to bed.
Come on snow and ML season!
Good luck out there I want to see some pics of dead critters!!

18 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

First snow flakes in 3N just startingto fall. My boy is still alive as of 12/6 and as of 8 hours ago! He was actually traveling this morning with a spike.

e70ec686d8b84459d30df68134e1ce3b.jpg

20fd36463d7713f41f987ca5c8fe0d1f.jpg

Go slow ,he's in the area  ,don't let him see you first. Goodluck

• Like 1