Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

3N - roads bad. But I’m here ready to hunt

9b4d6564aa365bb79c7f14e65cfeea02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Biz where in the heck/how will you transport that 8pt in that BMW.I was thinking with your money you would at least have a Truck

• Like 2

I discovered he has hole through the top of his snout through the roof of his mouth . No signs of it while the skin was still on. I first noticed the roof of the mouth was shattered ,now that it's boiling ,I can see the sinus bones are broken as well.

20171209_130743.jpg

27 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

The doe that I shot was a spike. Took and a half hours to find him. Going after the atv. I hope I don't get it stuck
My phone clock was off by 1 hour. I think it is okay now .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cool deal spike or doe good eats and good hunting to you.

40 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I discovered he has hole through the top of his snout through the roof of his mouth . No signs of it while the skin was still on. I first noticed the roof of the mouth was shattered ,now that it's boiling ,I can see the sinus bones are broken as well.

20171209_130743.jpg

That’s compression and vacuum of a 50 cal. It’ll do that you know. Don’t even need to hit the deer 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

20171209_130743.jpg

What do you mean by “shattered”? The sinus should be many small bones. Usually I end up having to glue them all back together.