Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

We finally got a couple inches of snow
First time I have sat my brothers ladder up on the top above the bowl. Not one track coming in
The front lawn had 4-5 sets at home
Thinking I shoulda stayed there lol

ffa7de836e6bd096c9dddfc4691e71cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live from NYC. Some sort of explosion- maybe pipe bomb? Midtown/Times Square area

Stay safe guys. Word I got so far is some sort of pipe bomb. They got 1 guy because he’s didn’t detonate properly or something....

That's your stomping grounds more or less, right?
You stay safe too!

Cripes, my niece and her friends were there yesterday. What a world.

I’m 2 blocks away.

If this is true - what a Pathetic loser this ISIS guy is huh? Tries to be a suicide bomber, doesn’t kill anyone and can’t even kill himself. Talk about a failure....

On the other hand, I’m sure there are frequent terrorist attacks that are stopped before they ever happen and we just never hear about them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m 2 blocks away.

If this is true - what a Pathetic loser this ISIS guy is huh? Tries to be a suicide bomber, doesn’t kill anyone and can’t even kill himself. Talk about a failure....

On the other hand, I’m sure there are frequent terrorist attacks that are stopped before they ever happen and we just never hear about them.

Scary times. Did you hear it?

I managed 2 doe this season, one being last evening about 5 minutes before I was getting down. All backed up with the rifle tied to the haul line here comes a group of 5 doe only 4 left. Big doe for my area and thankful I was able to get enough meat for the year to feed my growing family. Next year I'll be needing 3 deer to feed us all.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, chas0218 said:

I managed 2 doe this season, one being last evening about 5 minutes before I was getting down. All backed up with the rifle tied to the haul line here comes a group of 5 doe only 4 left. Big doe for my area and thankful I was able to get enough meat for the year to feed my growing family. Next year I'll be needing 3 deer to feed us all.

One time I had a buck come in just as I was ready to climb down. I clipped on my release and almost drew on him a couple different times but never did get a shot. After he was gone I realized my haul line was clipped onto my top cam! That would have been a disaster 

• Like 1

well hung up the .30-06 last night. Had a good hunt Sunday but could not bring myself to shoot a smaller doe and then a bb. Had sort of a bummer Friday night that i'm not quite sure i'm prepared to talk about yet. Looking forward to a few sits this weekend with the smoke pole in hopes of some venison. It appears my 3 deer goal may fall short, but it aint over yet. 

wondering how this weather will factor in.

6 minutes ago, Belo said:

well hung up the .30-06 last night. Had a good hunt Sunday but could not bring myself to shoot a smaller doe and then a bb. Had sort of a bummer Friday night that i'm not quite sure i'm prepared to talk about yet. Looking forward to a few sits this weekend with the smoke pole in hopes of some venison. It appears my 3 deer goal may fall short, but it aint over yet. 

wondering how this weather will factor in.

Going to be a nice last 5-6 days of Muzzy down there. 30-40 degree's with little wind. Hope some snow stays for awhile for us to make some firework's down at camp.