Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Well while getting coffee I look out front and there is a deer right in the middle of the front yard
So put on the big boy clothes and headed out back
Bunch tracks close to the yard and the tower. As I headed to the far stand not a track. It is actually beautiful out. I’ll prob only sit here an hour and ease back around around the tower end.
Gotta love my old wool bibs on days like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Well while getting coffee I look out front and there is a deer right in the middle of the front yard
So put on the big boy clothes and headed out back
Bunch tracks close to the yard and the tower. As I headed to the far stand not a track. It is actually beautiful out. I’ll prob only sit here an hour and ease back around around the tower end.
Gotta love my old wool bibs on days like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go get one Fletch,i will get one tomorrow...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, moog5050 said:

And you should be for the price.  Are they warm or primarily tear proof?

They are un-insulated.  In the extreme cold, I wear my Filson wool pants under the bibs.  And yes, very expensive but I have no problem paying extra for high quality knowing I'll get a lifetime of use!  ...My wife and I bought Filson wool bibs as our wedding presents to each other :-) 

• Like 5

On December 13, 2017 at 9:50 AM, reeltime said:

Gall bladder, it's full of stones and has started the infection route but they just bombed me with meds. Still here waiting if they don't get the lead out a their arse I might start without them then again maybe not they just told me I have a hernea that they want to fix while in there.

Hope you get well soon! 

16 minutes ago, Rebel Darling said:

Met two doe on the way to my stand. They saw me first. If only I had been 30 mins earlier... damn. Switched plans, sitting a different stand now. Hope they come through the clearing.

2b65da8331cf0eec98799ee4445b566f.jpg

I'm all thumbs when using Tapatalk

Beautiful picture buddy!  Would make a perfect Christmas card!!  Sending good luck!

• Like 2

No joy this am.  Scouted for tracks and found the best sign about 50 yds from my current stand.  Also pulled 2 cards to find that the deer have gone decidedly nocturnal.  Guessing that I need to change trees and hope one makes a mistake 

25 minutes ago, Belo said:

so i'm in the shitter at work. the guy a stall down finish his deal and is walking towards the sinks when he sneezes real bad. then out loud "god dammit!"

i couldn't help myself from laughing out loud. 

A lot of sharts come from Western NY.

• Like 3