Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Its that time of the year again! This is our 8th year for doing this thread and its always a lot of fun! Post in this thread using your smart phone (or other device you can get to the internet with) from your stand / woods with your thoughts, current conditions, pictures, sightings, etc.  Don't forget, the site is accessible via your mobile device and there is even an app - Tapatalk enabled!    Lets see those pics!

• Like 9

You guys that are anxious to get out there better have a plan in place in case you do kill one.........these temperatures still aren't great for handling game. 
Either way, good luck!!

One thing I learned from living and hunting down south, us Yankees worry way too much about killing deer in the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

went out for a trip for bear Sat - tues, glad the fishing was good! We caught a lot of bass on the lake on our way to the other side.  Only hunted one am out of 3 days cause of the weather. When planned it sure didnt expect 90 degrees!  Had a bald eagle 10 feet from me in the fog that was cool!  

But after we got back the neighbors in a camp just down the way said 30 minutes after we launched boat a bear was on the point near the boats and camps and they were taking pics of it.  - perfect!  lol

but had some good food, a couple beers and a lot of laughs! and the place was beautiful!  

Chimney 2017.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1