Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Doesn't' it figure! Earliest I've gotten out in the afternoon  and there he was..and where? Well in that brush behind the decoy bedded  next to my brush blind watching the clover plot/apple trees.  He wasn' moving fast so maybe some of the others  he's  been around will show ...up..

First thing I did was kick out a good racked buck going into blind..no snorting . I decided not to change plan and I set up bobbin head buck with buck in rut scent and doe on either side in trees ind blew in good..until I set him up near dead calm now. LOL leveled very well so he is still wagging his tail and turning and bobbing his head
1509734539641-1425326611.thumb.jpg.398481d792c1ddafcef283b4de2aa2f2.jpg
Shoot the deer in your picture!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Geeze, I don't know.  Shooter?  I think it's a cross between a buck and bull.  

IMG_1242.JPG

OMG!!! It doesn't look real...take him out..now you know what's' happening to your doe..he's  breaking them and the yote are cleaning up...lol

Edited by growalot

Swing and a miss!☹️. Took a 52 yard shot at a real nice 8 point that would of gone high 130s maybe even 140. Nicked a branch and deflected the arrow just in front of him. Clean miss. I was pissssssseeeddddd. But other than that it was a good morning. Had a smaller 8 point roar at me, yes roar. And the buck I shot at snort wheezed at me before I stepped out into the field. He was trailing a doe that was skirting the field so I had to send an arrow or watch him go with her. All in all I’ve seen 12 bucks today. They are starting to really move the does around, the next few days are going to be interesting. Going to move my stand tomorrow at lunch time down the finger of trees I’m in about another 80 yards to get closer to where most the deer are coming from. Supposed to be a little warmer tomorrow, I’m dressed to heavy to be moving stands today. Good luck to everyone back home

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

Swing and a miss!☹️. Took a 52 yard shot at a real nice 8 point that would of gone high 130s maybe even 140. Nicked a branch and deflected the arrow just in front of him. Clean miss. I was pissssssseeeddddd. But other than that it was a good morning. Had a smaller 8 point roar at me, yes roar. And the buck I shot at snort wheezed at me before I stepped out into the field. He was trailing a doe that was skirting the field so I had to send an arrow or watch him go with her. All in all I’ve seen 12 bucks today. They are starting to really move the does around, the next few days are going to be interesting. Going to move my stand tomorrow at lunch time down the finger of trees I’m in about another 80 yards to get closer to where most the deer are coming from. Supposed to be a little warmer tomorrow, I’m dressed to heavy to be moving stands today. Good luck to everyone back home

Damn, good luck!

• Like 1