Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Just watched a doe and 2 fawns from 807-823am. All 3 were under 20yds for a while. No buck behind them (yet). Took video, here’s a snapshot since Idk how to upload video.

776ffec6dc9876fa96db0385692c3703.jpg

17yds in the pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had 2 run in at first light, assumed buck abd doe. One walked off the other stayed to my right. I was watching a doe and fawn in front of me when the mystery deer to my right walked out. Smallest spike ever. Coulda used a dmp on him. Got good video of him, bil has a doe and fawn by him. Goodmorning so far.

• Like 1

A giant tree decided to crush my blind. I had such high hopes for another deer from my lucky blind. Oh well. I'm up a tree and glad I brought my harness to the blind. Will post pics later

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

A giant tree decided to crush my blind. I had such high hopes for another deer from my lucky blind. Oh well. I'm up a tree and glad I brought my harness to the blind. Will post pics later

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That is your lucky blind since you weren't in it when the tree let go.  

• Like 4

Got my dad out first sit of year for him state land 8n come on deer...awesome way to spend my birthday In the woods with my dad....hope he sees something

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Stone, just saw my first ever Fisher while on watch, they are kewl little critters!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Sitting in the woods in Geneseo. Real wet back here. It is soooo quiet . Haven't seen any movement yet. Can't hear a pin drop as it would be in the mud .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gonna play the part of Biz this morning and ask if the "wet back" is a tresspasser....sounds like some interesting action by your stand,:rofl:

Well...i have seen 1 idk...a spike and a big lone doe. She blew about 30 times and was down wind but was looking directly away from me while blowing. Wonder if she didn't like the scent trail I laid on the way in. Either way I didn't like it.