Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

I feel like after looking at that picture that there are certainly troll like creatures lurking in the shadows or those trees from lord of the rings on that path ready to grab me up. I would turn back around and go back to bed  
Or keep going till your gun glows blue.....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Anyone know what this might be? I found it in the creek yesterday. Its not metal and it doesnt feel like stone either, almost sounds like its clay when I tap it. Size of a hockey puck. Maybe a brake disc of some sort? Or a bushing?

Odd disc.JPG

I was going to suggest scale weight, too.

Also - I graduated from PC.  What's the scoop on that puck, Tacks?

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Anyone know what this might be? I found it in the creek yesterday. Its not metal and it doesnt feel like stone either, almost sounds like its clay when I tap it. Size of a hockey puck. Maybe a brake disc of some sort? Or a bushing?

Odd disc.JPG

Electrical insulator?

Odd disc.JPG

All wrong guesses so far..... Its a urinal cake. I hope you where wearing gloves!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Got frank back in a blind waiting for deer to start moving. We say 41 doe and 2 small bucks Saturday. Only saw 9 doe this morning but had to leave to take care of some truck stuff. Frank said he's right at home as its gotta be 80 in this blind with the sun beating down on us and no wind. He said its just like he is still in Florida.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, reeltime said:

Got frank back in a blind waiting for deer to start moving. We say 41 doe and 2 small bucks Saturday. Only saw 9 doe this morning but had to leave to take care of some truck stuff. Frank said he's right at home as its gotta be 80 in this blind with the sun beating down on us and no wind. He said its just like he is still in Florida.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

41 doe, you sir have a pest problem you need help, arm raised!! lol

• Haha 1

you spelled "spaceship" wrong

Its obviously an Alien artifact that Big Foot dropped while he was attacking a hunter. He probably didnt have time to pick it up, as he was late for his 3 week flight to the space station on the back side of Mars.

4 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Odd disc.JPG

Looks like concrete someone formed as a base for a post marker or something 

Edited by Storm914