Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Well that sucks. Just got off the phone with the DEC. The trespassers who dumped the corn screwed up there rest of my season. If you're hunting within the capable range of your firearm to a pile of bait, that's illegal. Since it's rifle country and the bait pile is in a cut bean field, that's pretty much the whole property. Guess I'm going to have to switch back to xbow at the South end of the property. I hope I get a picture of these a holes.

Well that sucks. Just got off the phone with the DEC. The trespassers who dumped the corn screwed up there rest of my season. If you're hunting within the capable range of your firearm to a pile of bait, that's illegal. Since it's rifle country and the bait pile is in a cut bean field, that's pretty much the whole property. Guess I'm going to have to switch back to xbow at the South end of the property. I hope I get a picture of these a holes.

Just go clean it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Forget them sky-buildings 06ef9d73837fc4351e242d736526edc1.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That's more like it!!!!

Just went by where my lease is.  Field next door there is 10 deer out there eating. Rarely see any out there eating. Must be food sources getting lower and deer trying to feed up before winter and after rut.  Too dark to see but there was one deer that just wayyy stood out.  Looked like he had 50 pounds on the rest.  Hoping it's the big 9 I've been after "Dark Knight" and he made it thru most of gun.  Hoping Friday to get out and have a last weekend chance at him.  

• Like 1

I went out sat morning for a few hours, different stand in the same woods as mine in Pavilion. It is pretty close to the property line. I smelled a buck I believe! Short time later a seen a deers ass running up the hill into the woods.  I might go out this weekend

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Paula said:

I went out sat morning for a few hours, different stand in the same woods as mine in Pavilion. It is pretty close to the property line. I smelled a buck I believe! Short time later a seen a deers ass running up the hill into the woods.  I might go out this weekend

Go get him Paula..Good Luck...