Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Up to  7 doe 4 buck. Just watching little doe  at 15 yards when a buck behind me caught my movement ,he didn't go far though . 

Might have to sit longer ...

two more doe , possible repeats and now turkeys to

IMG_5047.PNG

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, StevieSacs said:

Gonna wait until 4:00pm. Gives me two and a half hours. Im sick over it. Opening day openig morning... never had the buck pass by on cam. We'll see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biz offered up help if you need him.  He;s your way 

• Like 1

Had two doe groups this morning all chip shots if I wanted... I'm not doe hunting just yet.... swung by the stand I thought about sitting to pull the card on my way in 7 doe there this am as well no bucks...

Gonna wait until 4:00pm. Gives me two and a half hours. Im sick over it. Opening day openig morning... never had the buck pass by on cam. We'll see

Call deer search! Don't feel sick, he may not be far at all. I doubt he'll be more than 200 yards from the spot you bumped him

Lol sit here still as can be for 3 hours not seen a deer since 15 minutes before legal. Stand up real slow to stretch the old legs and yup spook one that snuck in the thick out front. Frig me let's see how many deer I can educate about this stand this morning!!

• Haha 2

Longer the better. I'd call your local deer search and get their opinion as well. If anything they are a wealth of good intel and can give you better advice than any of us ( typically ). Be prepared for the 20 questions. Where did arrow hit. What kind of broad head. How far of shot. Stand or blind. How high. Broadside, quarter to, or away. Initial reaction of deer. How far to where you bumped him. Blood/arrow smell like gut. Color of blood and amount. Etc....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1