Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

1 hour ago, TreeGuy said:

So with the full moon being so close to Nov 1st, I encourage all of you to call in sick to work. This is gonna be the week to catch one in daylight. My buck was rutted pretty good. I could smell him from my stand... On my victory lap out of the woods I caught another mature and a big 6pt also cruising. That was around 9am. Good luck to anybody out there now,game is ON

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Awesome job nice buck 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Belo said:

I bought those thermacell heated insoles during the gander out of business sale.
Opened them up last night for the first time and charge them. Throw them in my boots and the remote in my bag. About 8 I decide it’s time to warm the dogs and all I get is a red blink. Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love my thermocell insoles, you get the xtreme or the reg red pair? They don't get hot but maintain your body temp. I think they get up to 100* is all. If your feet get too cold they won't warm them very quickly. I usually kick mine on when my feet start to feel a little cold then shut them off once I'm comfortable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I haven't seen a fresh buck rub in about a month. All of them are from early October near me.

The last week I have had them popping up everywhere. I had a 5 point come freshen one up 20 yards from me while in stand. First time I ever saw one rub a tree, I've seen a bunch makes scrapes.

Why does it seem like all Chefs have beards?

Lol good question, espcially since I retired from
The Chef life lol. Still in the food biz though