Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

If anyone remembers jmark and his son who came turkey hunting with me back in spring, they are back up here today to try and knock down a deer. Got them setup in my ground blind over my food plot. Should see lots of deer in there on this cold morning. I’m hunting down the road on a different piece. Gonna sit for a few hours then go unload my truck bed of corn at my neighbors. Hoping jmark puts one in the dirt today. Good luck everyone.

• Like 3

My boss is in Roscoe (Catskills) for the weekend- he said the locals are saying all the Citidiots arrived this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This always makes me wonder because I live in Brooklyn (for now) and hunt up close to Binghamton. I am friends with a few people up there, who knows if they call me a citidiot too lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Live from the blind. As (I'll look later) suggested, i wore rain gear to my blind and packed extra layer , harness and orange vest in a dry bag. Dry and relatively warm in blind. Treestands nearby for when rain lets up. Good luck and be safe everyone

Just climbed my 3M mountain and walked under a bunch of turkeys in their roost. Good omen I hope. Now I need that hunting club to push the deer over the top. Good luck y'all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No camp for you today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This always makes me wonder because I live in Brooklyn (for now) and hunt up close to Binghamton. I am friends with a few people up there, who knows if they call me a citidiot too lol.

At the very least they call you (begin country drawl)”that city boy”. Lol
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, YFKI1983 said:

I’m in bing!

• Like 1