Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Congrats guys...Well I said I surrender and did so before checking cams on the way home...the stand I wanted to sit in last nite I couldn't due to getting home late from errands...15 mins before close big wide 6 pt is 15 yards or so eating calmly head down...go to cam across from where I sat and saw nothing last night...this morning 2 mins after opener a wide thick 8 point strolls by at 39 or so yards...cam is 49 yrds from stand.. So bow has followed me to gun season...

Live from Tampa airport! Congrats on the harvests guys! I got A pic from my buddy hunting at the farm. One of the guys put a good busted up 7 on the ground this morning. 4 more does went down as well. 

Cant wait to be back home and have my butt in a stand tomorrow morning. I did Get to sit next to and chit chat with someone kinda famous on the first plane. A female Wrestler from TNA that goes by the name Raquel. Great chick to talk to and really easy on the eyes to boot. 

Heres the buck

B439C313-12ED-4AD3-8679-C637A1992F89.jpeg

• Like 9

Getting pics from guys from across NY and Tenn. I did not see a deer!!

But no rain and I found some spots with no wind, I’m now staying all day .

No food as I thought I’d be leaving here soaked by 9:00 .

Congrats to all !

Congrats on some great deer this morning! I just spoke to my neighbor to the South. They have 5 guys pushing their woods and have kicked out 7 trespassers. Unbelievable.. I decided to change stands. On the walk I heard a different neighbor shoot 16 times?!?! I'm about ready to throw in the towel on today..