Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

1 hour ago, Zem18 said:

Got her all skinned and quartered. Time for surgery. Scalpel please and hold my beer!56c4b720424d0cb2253e360b93469fe1.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I have never known anyone to cut/Quater up their deer so fast unless the Weather/temps not optimal for letting the body heat out of the animal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Ha.  Looks like a big farm buck.  We hunt rush too and see some big bucks there.  I just haven't been able to close the deal this year.  Well done!

Thanks. I would agree... Saw 4 or 5 big bucks cruising the neighborhood this year on a regular basis, this being one of them

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tibkid22 said:

Such a nice person thanks bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also not legal to hunt there at all now. Once bait is put down it makes it illegal to hunt that area.  And if your neighbors know you baited they could be fined to  for hunting in a baited area. Liquid is hard to get off a stump. If you remove the  stump and dirt around it then you could probably just it. Better not have a kernel  of corn anywhere  for the warden to find either.

I have never known anyone to cut/Quater up their deer so fast unless the Weather/temps not optimal for letting the body heat out of the animal.
I have to work tomorrow so this is my only chance and I'm doing by myself as my buddies are busy. No time to wait and it's supposed to be in the 50s here the next couple of days.
On to packaging now
b85bcbe7ac5aaee6eaeb3bf9f9906f9d.jpg

• Like 10

I have to work tomorrow so this is my only chance and I'm doing by myself as my buddies are busy. No time to wait and it's supposed to be in the 50s here the next couple of days.
On to packaging now
b85bcbe7ac5aaee6eaeb3bf9f9906f9d.jpg&key=2d86b2bdd32dafa9689ea15606883ec095d94e59f2040207310854309bfff83e

Looks exquisite!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, JaredA WNY8G said:

Thanks. I would agree... Saw 4 or 5 big bucks cruising the neighborhood this year on a regular basis, this being one of them

This is a rush buck too.  They can get big out there.  But yours is much better   It's hanging at your house   Lol

IMG_0815.PNG

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

Also not legal to hunt there at all now. Once bait is put down it makes it illegal to hunt that area.  And if your neighbors know you baited they could be fined to  for hunting in a baited area. Liquid is hard to get off a stump. If you remove the  stump and dirt around it then you could probably just it. Better not have a kernel  of corn anywhere  for the warden to find either.

I’m using a treeclimber moved my location this morning . And no there’s no corn . Thanks for the info now I know . I’ll remove the stump next weekend as I’m leaving now . Like I said I’m fairly new at hunting . Didn’t mean to offend anyone .

• Like 2

May i also say lord have mercy on the master baiter who spreads a case of cwd in ny. Im sure the book will be dropped on you then picked up and thrown at you. Also for folks hunting PA tomorrow. PA deer cannot  be brought into NY.  Have to be  processed  in PA and meat at cleaned skull plate can be brought  over. 

4 minutes ago, tibkid22 said:

I’m using a treeclimber moved my location this morning . And no there’s no corn . Thanks for the info now I know . I’ll remove the stump next weekend as I’m leaving now . Like I said I’m fairly new at hunting . Didn’t mean to offend anyone .

No problem bro. Dont know why  those stores sell that  crap either.  They  put tiny  signs  up that its not legal in ny that most people dont see. Dicks doesnt even put signs up. They just let you pay to hang yourself.

• Like 1

I'd read the NYS regulations from front to back     I can go by a bong too and it's legal to buy but once I use it it's illegal

Unless of course you want to rip tobacco lol. It’s not even illegal to “use” a salt lick. Like farming and what not is fine, same with bags of corn. It’s illegal to use pot in the bong just like you can’t feed deer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No problem bro. Dont know why  those stores sell that  crap either.  They  put tiny  signs  up that its not legal in ny that most people dont see. Dicks doesnt even put signs up. They just let you pay to hang yourself.

Let’s be honest though when’s the last time you’ve heard of someone getting caught?

Pretty sure it’s a bs fine too. Most baiters who do it knowing it’s illegal don’t have much of a moral compass, so only those that do suffer.

15 minutes ago, Belo said:

So do you have a video? Not familiar with them

Yes... It comes with a bow mount and gun mount. Takes very good video in 1080. I have the original version, now they're up to version 4.0 I believe

32 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

This is a rush buck too.  They can get big out there.  But yours is much better   It's hanging at your house   Lol

IMG_0815.PNG

Wowzers. Ya know something funny, my friend was hunting Rush today, couple miles from me, and had to pass on a buck similar to yours here.. 25 yards away... He was only able to get him on video...... He already has filled his buck tag lol

1 hour ago, tibkid22 said:

Nice kill . I haven’t seen anything last 3 days I’m thinking it’s a bad rut but your pic proves me wrong

It was a much later rut than anticipated i think.. Had 3 does go by before legal shooting time today. 10 mins later he was nose up and down looking all around for them

What a sh&t show today.  One dude blazes 3 shots right behind me.  Not to be outdone, another guy across creek goes 5 shots, probably emptied his slug tube.  Then 2 yahoos with zero blaze orange go waltzing up and down the creekbed and ridges, either clueless about still hunting or lost AF.  Grand finale was a 6 shot salute behind the house some 15-20 minutes after sundown.  

No way are there 14 dead deer.  If they couldn't hit a standing deer, how in the hell do they expect to hit one running away at Mach 3?  People who can't make a clean kill shot or practice minimal hunting safety should friggin stay home.  

• Like 4