Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Sitting here in the set I hung yesterday. And I realize. I just may have done a wee bit too much trimming and I am now way over exposed on this field edge.

Looks like I'll be moving trees in a few days.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve definitely got to switch trees, I’ve lost most of my cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 1

Whiff. First shot all season 22 yrds..she was on high alert due to wind and all alone. At first  I thought fawn until  she fed  closer aimed low..apparently too  low:mda:she didn't go far thought about it for about 5 min and then left stomping and blowing...must of sucked in too much cold air after  she took off I'm now in a,coughing jag and suddenly  freezing

1508932785056.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Maybe she works, Moog! Why do you always assume the worst??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You're right tacks.  My bad.   It probably wasn't moms leg hanging out of the coyotes mouth we have a pic of 75yds from here.  Lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nobody shoot any nice bucks today or tomorrow. I’ll be out there Friday and would like more choices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I won’t , have not eeen one deer, from one of my best stands. First sit of the year on it as well .

I have my xbow and block in the car to practice after the hunt .

But after that other thread I’m aftaid to do it with camo on at my hunting spot !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Pretty sure I won’t , have not eeen one deer, from one of my best stands. First sit of the year on it as well .

I have my xbow and block in the car to practice after the hunt .

But after that other thread I’m aftaid to do it with camo on at my hunting spot !

Cmon Larry.  If raging infernos don't scare you, I know an unreasonable DEC officer won't. 

• Like 3

Dang...I'm back in couldn't get this cough under control..rotten sinuses...been giving me trouble for 2 weeks now..so I pulled the card...she didn't make it quite into cam range ...but this guys and a big 4 and basket 6 did....Glad I left...don't want to completely mess up that stand.. Going right back out once throat calms down.Heard grunts in the distance before light and I thought I had seen a wht rack going down the trail opposite the stand I was in across the field...dismissed due to size..mind playing tricks... Now now so sure...:wink:

10240097.JPG

10240099.JPG

10240103.JPG

Edited by growalot
  • Like 6