Good hunter vs Pretty girl....

Robhuntandfish

My girlfriend is on a mission and she thinks she's funny.  She doesnt hunt (has license but an injured shoulder from a car accident) .  She always gets a free deer from a friend of hers. Its all packaged and labeled etc in a box. Her friend has land and they let someone hunt there and the guy gives them a whole processed deer every year, and they don't like venison. So she passes it along to her.  (and yes I tried to get into that hunting deal - no luck, guys been there a while and even $ wouldnt work) And she also has a couple friends that are hunting this year but are not real big on venison but are hunting with some family, and told her they would give her a bunch of venison too! she says she thinks she might be able to get more deer than me and never set a toe in the woods! 

I got three deer last year - one with bow, crossbow and gun!   

who you placing your bets on for the most venison in the freezer?? lol  and Damn it must be good to be pretty cause she doesnt even have to leave the house to get a deer in the cold! lol Good thing i enjoy the hunting too! 

A person can go a LONG way with good looks in life, so I am putting my money on her.

If that is a picture of you in your avatar, I surely wouldn't be giving you any venison.  I wouldn't even be stepping into the woods if I were you.  Hell, some hunter might mistake you for a coyote and shoot you!! 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

If I made a fake profile here with a pic of a good looking girl ,and said I was thinking about hunting but never had tried any venison I'd need to buy more freezers .

And you would have no trouble finding a place to hunt if you were looking for a place. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I ain't going NEAR that one, Steve...<< Pygmy hunkers down in his foxhole>>......

Well, most everyone here is in trouble with her, so I figured it's time for me to take my licks! LOL

...steve863 slowly walking back behind the barn to take his punishment....

Edited by steve863
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

My girlfriend is on a mission and she thinks she's funny.  She doesnt hunt (has license but an injured shoulder from a car accident) .  She always gets a free deer from a friend of hers. Its all packaged and labeled etc in a box. Her friend has land and they let someone hunt there and the guy gives them a whole processed deer every year, and they don't like venison. So she passes it along to her.  (and yes I tried to get into that hunting deal - no luck, guys been there a while and even $ wouldnt work) And she also has a couple friends that are hunting this year but are not real big on venison but are hunting with some family, and told her they would give her a bunch of venison too! she says she thinks she might be able to get more deer than me and never set a toe in the woods! 

I got three deer last year - one with bow, crossbow and gun!   

who you placing your bets on for the most venison in the freezer?? lol  and Damn it must be good to be pretty cause she doesnt even have to leave the house to get a deer in the cold! lol Good thing i enjoy the hunting too! 

I'm sorry but I think the young lady will get more ... Venison that is ! LOL

7 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i once heard if they dont find you handsome they can at least find you handy so i better get some deer!  

and would send a pic but you all would be putting up treestands around her house. 

I'm scared of heights....I'll be the short little sawed-off dude standing on a bucket peeking in her window...

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I'm scared of heights....I'll be the short little sawed-off dude standing on a bucket peeking in her window...

With skinned shins from falling off the bucket.............................

Edited by grampy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i once heard if they dont find you handsome they can at least find you handy so i better get some deer!  

and would send a pic but you all would be putting up treestands around her house. 

Now you really have my attention. I married anyway, so just post a pic. Then we can all judge her 0/10 LOL.