LIVE From The Couch

Lawdwaz

21 hours ago, philoshop said:

I hobbled into the woods behind my house to watch the sun come up and the critters come alive. I do it often because there's no 'season' on it. I miss the hunting, but sitting for an hour in the woods is enough.

Best of luck on your storm cleanup bugsNbows.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Currently 68 degrees inside with one child on my right the other child still sleeping and  my dog curled up next to me on the couch. 

Scooby Doo is on the tv and I am in desperate need of coffee but am to lazy to get up and make it. 

Its a busy non hunting weekend for me which I consider a good thing because right now it’s warm and raining and if it weren’t for having something else to do I would be out there hunting in it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In my easy chair, following the 'live from the stand' thread. Not feeling so great, so decided to go back to bed after the 4am alarm. Very warm out, so probably not missing much with hit list buck movement. Don't feel like processing a deer today, so the plump doe are safe too. Will go out tomorrow morning, for a quiet sit to watch the sun rise. Will hunt a fringe area as I'm not willing to tip my hand on a good set up, until cooler temps and more buck activity later in the month.

• Like 3

The weatherman was right (Can't believe I'm saying this! :O), raining hard out! Between the rain this morning, suppose to be 82 this afternoon, and the lack of any daylight activity I had on my 11 cams when I checked them yesterday after a 7 day soak, I decided to snuggle up to momma this morning and hang out with her today. (Plus, I can use those brownie points to cash in later in the season!!) B) 

• Like 1

Raining and windy as heck here! Off to the couch it is. Probably run some mid morning errands then back to the coach for the bills game. Last year I ran errands and did yard work during the bills game, now I gotta actually watch the game since they are entertaining!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm currently in my blind watching a million squirrels and being eaten alive by mosquitos just wishing for a deer to come by and counting down the hours till I can curl back up in bed before the grandparents come over for my Nana's birthday

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am down in VA for my niece's wedding this weekend.  It is mid-eighties and partly cloudy here.  It does not sound very good hunting weather up in NY yet.  Hopefully, it cools down a little by Thursday, when I head up to the Adirondacks for a few days of crossbow/ML deer and bear hunting.   If it stays warm, at least the fishing should be comfortable.    I do not feel comfortable heading into the woods until a few hard frosts slow down the bugs a little bit.  

I have a lot of sympathy for those around our area that might have gone out this morning. I don't think they make adequate rain gear to handle the downpour that just finished up. And the wind was howling like crazy.

Live from the kitchen table. Unseasonably warm inside with temperatures reading 77 degrees. Current situation is yelling at 2 girls that have spent way to much time together so far this weekend and are no longer getting along. 

Today is filled with family stuff. First up is Hidden Valley Animal Adventure then my nieces bday party with girl scouts thrown in the middle of the party. 

I hope I survive the day! 

• Like 1

Had no plans to go this morning , which was good as it sure rained here with strong winds. 

Ill be down there this afternoon , mostly to shoot the new 7mm08 I bought for our daughter and couple of my nines.  Not sure which stand I'll use yet, would like to keep the walk in short and easy

Live from the long azz drive thru line at Tim Hortons. Gotta cold kicking in full force. Wonder what the psi of my head is currently. We may try and hunt afternoon. Tomorrow looks downright rotten with all the rain. Maybe able to cross the creek going in, coming out no so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/1/2017 at 8:00 AM, vizslas said:

Coffee for me.Then I did my rotator cuff stretches. I go back to Dr. in 12 days. working on a design for a folding chair that has a table out in  front because i still cant use my shoulder. happy healing and good luck to the opening day hunters.