Jason aldean concert mass shooting

silent death

Hard for me to believe that the kind of sustained fully auto fire that I heard on the news as from  was from an altered semi auto weapon...The POS had obtained something like a M249 SAW  from some illegal source...

Whatever he had, I am betting he broke some laws to obtain it..

• Like 3

I've watched the YouTube videos that were live and I swear I can here 2 different rifles firing at the same time I don't think it was one person there were two windows broke out of the floor he was on in different firing positions ....

Edited by silent death
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tughill Tamer said:

So sad, my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and there families. Why does there seem to be so much more violence in the world today? You didn't here about nearly as much violence 30 years ago.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Media today.... vs. 30 years ago

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Hard for me to believe that the kind of sustained fully auto fire that I heard on the news as from  was from an altered semi auto weapon...The POS had obtained something like a M249 SAW  from some illegal source...

yea sounded like bursts of fire on a military range. They said 5.56mm and 7.62. A squad automatic weapon or a saw as I know it or An m60 or now named the m 240 bravo. How  did this guy get that kinda fire power through the hotel I'm thinking disassembled and reassembled but the hotel made checked the room. Those weapons are belt fed too and usually have a bipod too kinda hard to hid.

20 minutes ago, AaronBlaine said:

Yea  it did sound like there were multiple rifles firing I remember thinking that when I first saw it this morning 

I would not be surprised I heard that too, plenty of ricochet though, so who knows, I guess we will have to wait and see...

40 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

This is what vets on twitter are saying:

After watching videos and talking to some military friends we defiantly believe a 249 saw was used in Vegas attack"

4 minutes ago, Papist said:

This is what vets on twitter are saying:

After watching videos and talking to some military friends we defiantly believe a 249 saw was used in Vegas attack"

Wouldn't surprise me how many belts he had attached to each other. The average is 3 to 5 round burst this guy fired none stop. If he had an m16 or an ar 15  you outta heard a break in fire for a magazine change. This is blowing my mind. I know these weapons well I was trained army infantry and used them daily except for the ar15

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Belo said:

He had a suit. Not the same angel. Confirmed.

possible he was getting up and moving. He belt shooting platforms at both spots. Dude planned hardcore.

theyre not confirming or denying he might be part of a government agency. Very interesting.

Unless he was firing 2 guns at the same time that ain't gonna work ...one video has a gun goin off already and then another joins in with a deeper tone ....this whole situation sucks for everybody....I can't believe there is no survaliance videos of him checking in the place that could prove if he was alone or not

I agree tf.....news is also saying now that a m4 and a ak47 and riflescopes wer found something tells  this isnt gonna be good for gun owners even a 308 hunting rifle was found at the scene how the hell did he sneak in 17 guns into a hotel up to the 37th floor really something is very strange... i call bs 

Edited by silent death

6 minutes ago, Papist said:

Based on the Early Reports, the Las Vegas Shooting Is Very, Very Strange

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/452117/based-early-reports-las-vegas-shooting-very-very-strange

Can't believe media keeps talking about hoops to jump through and $ to acquire a fully auto weapon. YouTube, few basic tools and 4 minutes. What's really sad about this ordeal is they compared this to the Orlando disco shooting. That it's a new record. What a terrible play on words. Some FN Ahole is now thinking I can beat that and very well may try and carry it out. What is this world coming to ? So sad. 

• Like 2

Waging war on US soil this is a f ing cover up for sure. This is ridiculous the guy is dead they should be able to tell us the details its been almost 20 hrs. Quit dicking around get quick simple and to the point. Big police investigatation it aint like there trying to find him. All there is to tell is from the hotel room. Angles of impact and rounds spended should be able to tell if this guy acted alone. NO way he was going room to room with that amount of rapid gun fire.

20 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Does anyone else think an hour and 12 minutes after the first call of shots fired and active shooter is quite a long time for SWAT / police to resolve situation? 

Yes and no . Not my field but I've been staged a number of times for a gunman hold up in a house , not active shooter . First they set up a perimeter then a secondary one, while swat is called in ( often guys from home ) who,have to go,get the command and armored vehicles the report to scene .

That takes time .

One would hope with an active  shooter some of the first on scene would be headed up to the floor and forcing entry . I've forced entry for the cops tons of times, nobody was shooting , just the threat of weapons . If they're shooting perhaps we should move even faster .

i was in one large scale active shooter drill , hundreds of cops , FFs ,ems , roll players ( victims ) .  I mean swat , hellocopters everything you can think of .

It was long drawn out with changing information causing Confusion and chaos .

Utterly sickening.  Those people were completely helpless to fight back and slaughtered in minutes.  The only gleam of hope was the way our veterans in the crowd and first responders stepped up to save the people around them.

To me, it's clear from the videos that the shooter used a fully automatic weapon. That alone tells me this wasn't some guy who just "snapped".  No way.  This was a tactically, pre-planned event and I doubt that he inconspicously wheeled all of that heavy ass ammo and weaponry up to the room himself.  

Give LE time to do their jobs (it's been less than 24 hours), but we need some no-bullshit answers to:

1. How did he acquire full auto weapon(s) and what specific weapon(s) were used?  How was the full arsenal transported up to his room?  Release the hotel video of his movements.

2. Why are two windows shown as blown out?  Was there a second shooter?  Who helped him carry this out?

3. What was his motivation for carrying out this brutal attack?  Was it political, religious, psychological or something else?  What drugs, if any, influenced his behavior?

Normal, sane people just don't plan and carry out something like this.  This was a mass execution and as a nation we need to know the truth.