Jason aldean concert mass shooting

silent death

i'm a bit of an audiophile. I've spent thousands on home and car audio over the years. to really decipher what gun was used you'd need to capture the shooting on high grade equipment (not a cell phone) and then replay through some hi-end headphones or sound system. It's why watching the normandy scene of saving private ryan is almost too real on 5.1 and not so scary on an iphone. 
just my .02. I have no doubt that he really did have bump feed ARs, yes we have to trust the authorities here, but there were too many low ranking cops and others on the scene for all involved to completely cover up that this guy was using cia issued saw's or some other conspiracy papsmear has come up with. 

I'm more listening for rate of fire than sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry pap but you're spreading fake news, 240 G has an adjustable gas setting and will fire from 650-950 rounds per minute depending on setting the newer 240 B isn't adjustable and fires at 7-850 rounds per minute. Every gun is different so there is no set speed that every 240 will shoot at. . I have shot 10's of thousands of rounds from 240's and I was a 240 gunner in Iraq my first time trip and from all the audio I have listened to I do not think it was a 240.

• Like 2

You missed the point. A Bumped AR will not fire at 600 rpm. 8-900 is the rpm I am hearing reported for such a set-up. The Vegas RPM is too slow for the guns said to have been used

You're missing the point, the bump fire stock will only work as fast as the gun will allow it to. That's like saying putting this tire on your car and u will run 5 sec quarter mile times. There is a lot more involved in rate of fire than a plastic but stock.

Another thing is many piston operated AR's a gas adjustments for running cans. These adjustments will change the speed that the cycle of operations happen.

• Like 1

There seems to be a lot of information being released that indicates that he may have had help, or that he was just the trigger man of the operation. It also appears that suicide was not the main part of the plan. Some of the arrangements look like he had some escape enablers set up.

It will all come out. It just takes time. And officials are not spilling everything they know yet either.

• Like 3