Jason aldean concert mass shooting

silent death

So sad.  Weapon"S actually   10 in all. Nothing you can't find on YouTube to convert a semi to fully pretty easily. Fully auto  I believe is legal in a few places and Nevada may be one of them . Just heard the shooters father was on America's Wanted top 10 at one time.

Many prayers sent and well wishes to families affected

So sad.  Weapon"S actually   10 in all. Nothing you can't find on YouTube to convert a semi to fully pretty easily. Fully auto  I believe is legal in a few places and Nevada may be one of them . Just heard the shooters father was on America's Wanted top 10 at one time.
Many prayers sent and well wishes to families affected

You can convert it but you have to submit forms to the ATF before you can legally do so. That requires upwards of two years of waiting and the sear must be registered from the registry before they were banned in 86. Usually those sears go from anywhere between 20k to 60k+ just for the sear. That does not include a host gun that can accept those sears and the sear pack that allows the controllable burst modes. Legally it's a very involved and slow and expensive process

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't think it was a converted auto ...news is reporting that his girlfriend or his ex is from Mexico...be that as it may it's way easier I would assume getting a full auto from there..

This shit happens Everytime a bill that supports gun rights comes up to the voting floor we were one step closer to getting silencers but after this kiss that goodbye....all it takes is one jack off to mess shit up

Edited by silent death

14 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

You can convert it but you have to submit forms to the ATF before you can legally do so. That requires upwards of two years of waiting and the sear must be registered from the registry before they were banned in 86. Usually those sears go from anywhere between 20k to 60k+ just for the sear. That does not include a host gun that can accept those sears and the sear pack that allows the controllable burst modes. Legally it's a very involved and slow and expensive process

Why would he convert it legally or get the full auto license?  Would make NO sense.  Most especially if his intent was to finish himself off after the massacre.

If it is proven that he converted the guns to full auto himself, I could see a whole new angle put on trying to ban AR or AK type rifles.

• Like 1

Why would he convert it legally or get the full auto license?  Would make NO sense.  Most especially if his intent was to finish himself off after the massacre.
If it is proven that he converted the guns to full auto himself, I could see a whole new angle put on trying to ban AR or AK type rifles.

I don't necessarily disagree but it would likely be worse for 2nd amendment rights if he acquired everything legally. It seems unlikely he did legal mods and most likely that he was just a nutjob. At the end of the day a horrible tragedy and more reason for a focus on mental health

His brother gave an interview. He said Paddock had no history of mental issues

A sane person does not just decide one day to shoot at a large crowd of innocent people with the intent to kill as many as possible. Hence he likely had some serious mental issues

• Like 2

Just now, The Jerkman said:

A sane person does not just decide one day to shoot at a large crowd of innocent people with the intent to kill as many as possible. Hence he likely had some serious mental issues

Point is, he had no history, so mental health services would not have mattered in this instance. We have no idea why he did it. We may never know

Point is, he had no history, so mental health services would not have mattered in this instance. We have no idea why he did it. We may never know

You are missing my point. All of the liberals are going to shout gun control where they should really be focused on mental health. Hell his dad was diagnosed as a psychopath and was on the FBIs most wanted list for 8 years as a bank robber so there very well could have been issues

• Like 1

That said there may very well have been nothing that could have been done to prevent this but the focus for future prevention should be on mental health and not more gun laws that clearly are either not enforced or nore often do nothing to actually prevent crime because criminals will commit crime regardless of law. That's why they are criminals

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

You are missing my point. All of the liberals are going to shout gun control where they should really be focused on mental health. Hell his dad was diagnosed as a psychopath and was on the FBIs most wanted list for 8 years as a bank robber so there very well could have been issues

already started this am with hildabeast and some CT politicians. bodies still warm on the ground. see my thread i started. 

this guy had a hunting license. not sure why that's a bullet for the news, but its seeming more and more likely he had them all legit and possibly used a crank for rapid fire. 

Yea it's hard to say how people are supposed to turn around and come back from having such a low respect for human life. Something is changing in modern times in the human condition that is disconnecting us all in a way from each other.  there was a time where we used to have to knock on the door to talk to someone. Drop by uninvited just to say hi or make plans.  I remember having to call a house line just to talk to half the house hold before  tyou finally got the intended recipient on the phone. This was normal. Today most people would rather text then talk on the phone.  I feel that the lack of social connection between each other is an inevitable path we are following as technology increases each year.  What if sanity no longer plays such a large role in the matter.  Maybe society is becoming so disconnected that this is going to become the norm in the future.  We seem to be witnessing this kind of behavior more and more as the years go by.  I think there is undoubtedly a trend that is forming and until we get to the bottom of the viscous Cycle we have gotten ourselves wrapped up in we will continue to see this type of behavior more and more frequently.  

• Like 1

What we all need is a lot more love and a lot less hate.   My prayers are with the victims and their loved ones.  The increased violence is largely the result of increased "non-contact" communication and instant  access to information.   A better name for a popular device would be "dumb-phones".   Many people have got "dumbed-down" to the point that they can no longer distinguish good from evil or right from wrong.  They loose sight of the fact that evil has never and will never prevail, and your attention should always be on the road.   Wake up folks.  Maybe spend a little more time with a Bible than on your smart phone.  That is where you will find the real answer to how we can get out of this mess.         

• Like 1