Jason aldean concert mass shooting

silent death

papsmear really is no better than the reaction of some anti-gun folks who instantly politicize it and jump to conclusion. You're just doing the same but trying to make it fit your, anti-islam/liberal agenda. if the guy was black you'd have a triple crown.

just wait and lets see. maybe it'll all make sense. maybe it'll never make sense. 

So I started looking around at what was out there concerning the anti Trump rally and I found a YouTube video that shows a different pic that I hadnt seen before. I take it back, it does look to me that it is him at the rally. It still might not be him, but Im sure we will find out soon enough whether it is or not.

Capture1.JPG

6 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I have, multiple times, and you arent going to make it as smooth for as long as the fire that was coming from that building. Sorry, but you arent.

A lot of that gunfire was not smooth. It was classic bump fire cycle rate. Not to mention the posted pictures of one of the rifles with a bump stock....

I'm out after this comment and I'll just say awful awful event. Pictures don't mean anything. I can post up a pic of a gun say I have it or found it or sold it and it be bullshit. I'll agree to disagree about the bumpfire. Been there done that tons of times tons of rounds. Not the same sound (as most) RIP to the victims and pray this BS stops. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pistolp71 said:

13fb1c0083c3c207b8dfbdd96a4218f6.jpg

This us not the real scene. If you look at the picture of 'Paddocks' body in the same room, you will see there is no neck tattoo. Paddock had the number 13 tattooed on his Adam's apple. Look at the original media photograph for confirmation of the tattoo that is not on the dead body shown in these photos of the 'crime scene'

stephen-paddock-13-neck-tattoo.jpg

Edited by Papist

I have listened to a ton of audio and I will say I still don't know. As a weapons instructor and 4 deployments I have heard small arms and machine gun fire from all angles audio recordings make it hard to decipher. To me it sounds too slow to be a 249 "saw" or 240 some older 240's have gas settings and it sorta sounds like a terrible running 240 but it sounds more like a 5.56 than the 7.62 that the 240 fires. A saw "249" will not run that slow. If I was to make my best educated guess I would say the long sustained bursts are from a high quality piston operated ar with a bump fire stock or a crank trigger. If he had multiple AR's staged with 100rd drums the sustained fire he was capable is completely possible. If this is the case I am amazed he was able to get 100rd drums to run as well as they did because most of them are junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well after reading those entire thread it's pretty crazy to see how far one way or another people will drag the little bit of information we have.

I'm not making any personal conclusions as to what happened, it's still too early to know. Without all the FACTS, none of us can know 100% for sure. And to me, if your not 100% it's basically a waste of time to say it went down one way or another because the argument will always continue until the facts settle it.

BUT, if I had to put my 2 cents in...from what I've seen I believe it's a single shooter who had the time and resources to plan and execute this incredibly deadly massacre. I don't know enough about military grade weapons to tell you what he was shooting by the sound of it. But what I do know is that the guy had a massive amount of disposable money. And as all of us should already know, money solves every problem one way or another. If this guy planned this out he would of known he needed the weapons capable of firing a ton of rounds at a fast rate with little to no downtime for reloading. If that required him to spend big bucks on high end and maybe even one off pieces of equipment, looks like he was the man who could financially pull it off. This could be something he's been planning for some time now, with lots of free time and all that money he could have easily amassed the right equipment for the job. Staging the weapons before beginning he probably had everything setup perfect to keep him firing. Spent a couple days slowly bringing his things up in suit cases isn't a far fetched thing to believe so I'm not sure why some waste time debating over how he got them up in the room. Pretty easy to disassemble stuff and pack it away. As far as his motives go, it's too early for us to know that. The Feds need time to investigate and get this story straight. And I don't blame them for not saying much so far or as little as possible at least. We all see how the media is spinning this and the conspiracy theories that come with it. The Federal government has taken a beating in public opinion the last few years, especially with the latest election. If they want to keep up public morale they need to be diligent and bring only 100% verified facts to light. If that takes a few days more or weeks, that's fine by me.

In the end it's a terrible tragedy and I hope the families who lost loved ones have all the time in the world that they need to mourn and piece what's left of their lives back together. And I really wish our political leaders would stop the BS of turning this into national debates on laws and regulations of this or that.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

BUT, if I had to put my 2 cents in...from what I've seen I believe it's a single shooter who had the time and resources to plan and execute this incredibly deadly massacre.

I just got a series of texts from a family member in the military, currently at one of the nations largest bases. She tells  me that no one is buying the official narrative 

During a live press conference, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo revealed that the Las Vegas gunman, Stephen Paddock, may have been “radicalized” and that authorities were attempting to uncover the source of his radicalization.

“Did this person get radicalized unbeknownst to us? And we want to identify that source,” said Lombardo.

If confirmed, this suggests that there may have been a political motive behind the massacre.

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-sheriff-says-las-vegas-shooter-could-have-been-radicalized/

No drums in the crime scene photos. Plenty of nicely arranged regular guns with features the Feds want banned however 

056afd538de5c4ecbfcdf3390fb19e3b.jpgthe mag in the gun to the left and the stack beside the pillar are 100rd mags most likely they are sure fire's. These are the best quality high capacity ar mags on the market. These are the same magazines that the Marine Corps purchased when they started fazing out their M249 saw "light machine gun" for the m27 IAR "piston operated full auto m16."
56393153b7ec3dc484595444239f0537.png

• Like 2

16 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

So I started looking around at what was out there concerning the anti Trump rally and I found a YouTube video that shows a different pic that I hadnt seen before. I take it back, it does look to me that it is him at the rally. It still might not be him, but Im sure we will find out soon enough whether it is or not.

Capture1.JPG

If they had enough proof that his motives were political and designed to further an agenda they would have labeled him a terrorist. I'm not saying he's not, but they clearly are still struggling to pin down his motive with certainty. My fear is that they do discover it was political and then call him a terrorist and a bunch of hippy libs start freaking out that they should have labeled him that from the start and it wasn't until we knew he was anti-trump that he was a terrorist and blah, blah, blah.

But anyhow, him being at a rally doesn't also mean he killed 58 people people because he didn't vote for trump. I know some members on here that would like to believe that, but ones religion, race, gender etc. doesn't always cause them to do evil things. some people are just f'n wrong in the head.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I have listened to a ton of audio and I will say I still don't know. As a weapons instructor and 4 deployments I have heard small arms and machine gun fire from all angles audio recordings make it hard to decipher. To me it sounds too slow to be a 249 "saw" or 240 some older 240's have gas settings and it sorta sounds like a terrible running 240 but it sounds more like a 5.56 than the 7.62 that the 240 fires. A saw "249" will not run that slow. If I was to make my best educated guess I would say the long sustained bursts are from a high quality piston operated ar with a bump fire stock or a crank trigger. If he had multiple AR's staged with 100rd drums the sustained fire he was capable is completely possible. If this is the case I am amazed he was able to get 100rd drums to run as well as they did because most of them are junk.

i'm a bit of an audiophile. I've spent thousands on home and car audio over the years. to really decipher what gun was used you'd need to capture the shooting on high grade equipment (not a cell phone) and then replay through some hi-end headphones or sound system. It's why watching the normandy scene of saving private ryan is almost too real on 5.1 and not so scary on an iphone. 

just my .02. I have no doubt that he really did have bump feed ARs, yes we have to trust the authorities here, but there were too many low ranking cops and others on the scene for all involved to completely cover up that this guy was using cia issued saw's or some other conspiracy papsmear has come up with. 

13 minutes ago, Belo said:

If they had enough proof that his motives were political and designed to further an agenda they would have labeled him a terrorist. I'm not saying he's not, but they clearly are still struggling to pin down his motive with certainty. My fear is that they do discover it was political and then call him a terrorist and a bunch of hippy libs start freaking out that they should have labeled him that from the start and it wasn't until we knew he was anti-trump that he was a terrorist and blah, blah, blah.

But anyhow, him being at a rally doesn't also mean he killed 58 people people because he didn't vote for trump. I know some members on here that would like to believe that, but ones religion, race, gender etc. doesn't always cause them to do evil things. some people are just f'n wrong in the head.

Oh I agree. I would like to see them release nothing but the right info so that there are less reasons to question it. I just had to admit that the guy in the pics they released from the anti trump rally do look like him. I didn’t think so at first. 

Oh I agree. I would like to see them release nothing but the right info so that there are less reasons to question it. I just had to admit that the guy in the pics they released from the anti trump rally do look like him. I didn’t think so at first. 

I'm pretty sure they debunked the antifa pictures as being someone else

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk