Yelling Goat Part Deux

turkeyfeathers

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Come up this Winter. We can all do a small game hunt on our various properties and then rendevous somewhere to cook our game 

That's an awesome idea Tacks!  Have never been into small game but sounds like fun with a good group.

4 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Come up this Winter. We can all do a small game hunt on our various properties and then rendevous somewhere to cook our game 

I saw tons of rabbits while hunting last year, not sure if there are so many this year? Never hunted them with dogs, that would be a blast! For safety sake I'm not sure we could do a rabbit hunt with 10+ guys.

6 hours ago, phade said:

Seems like it was mostly Buf and Roc people, minus the guest of honor....any chance we could shoot for Batavia or some middle ground between Roc and Buf?

Last time was a blast.

As for the location for round 2 of meet n greet, I'm all in for trying another place. I believe there is a decent Irish bar and a BBQ place in Batavia. Don't recall the names of either place but have been to both places on the scooter and food was good. 

• Like 1