Pending Passing of My Hunting Buddy

Salmon_Run

My friend since elementary school and deer hunting buddy is about to pass after a 6 months courageous battle with mouth and throat cancer. We have harvested many deer together on his family farm in Livingston County, and shared many laughs, and a few beers and chicken wings over the years. He will be only 59 upon his passing and has been critically ill for the last 2 months.

Please honor him by enjoying your time afield this fall with a friend and help me wish him a speedy and peaceful passing.

May God bless you buddy and may you rest in quiet peace...

Dan

Edited by Salmon_Run
spelling error
  • Like 4

Thoughts and prayers humbly sent to him, his family and friends.  May God bless you all.  I've always tried to see the beauty and fun of each day.  My grandfather said, to make a memory a day! How right he was. The older I become, the more those words ring true. In the end, all we will leave behind are the memories.

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

I am sorry to hear about your loss it's never easy.  I am glad to hear he is in a better place now no one should have to go through that.  I lost my mother a few years ago to cancer and it is a horrible disease. If you are ever in the southern zone and looking for someone to go hunting with let me know I would be more then happy too.

• Like 1