What happened to these members?

BizCT

Im back lol.

Im on every day as a guest i cant ever remember how to sign in i suck with the internet im at my kids football game and just asked a parent if they could figure out how to sign in.

Now i feel like an.idiot the sign in was right in front of me.

• Like 2

On 10/15/2017 at 4:32 AM, Doc said:

And then there was good ol' Bubba who always had the attitude that it had to be "his way or the highway"....ha-ha-ha. Looks like it turned out to be The Highway for him.

Nobody is really bad here. If you think about it they can say what they think without you really knowing them. I think that's why the gloves come off sometimes!  Plus some people have thin skin!

Edited by biggamefish
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Red said:

Im back lol.

Im on every day as a guest i cant ever remember how to sign in i suck with the internet im at my kids football game and just asked a parent if they could figure out how to sign in.

Now i feel like an.idiot the sign in was right in front of me.

Too funny Red glad to have you back though!

• Like 1

What about Mike Rossi? He had a lot of enthusiasm for passing a morning dove hunting law. I did agree with him about hunting doves, even though I probably wouldn't do it myself. Unless Lawdwaz gave me some pointers, then maybe I'd go out eith the grandson for some fun shooting and good eats.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PREDATE said:

Anybody heard from Rockspec lately? I see him in passing every once in a while, but haven't had a chance to chat.
I haven't been around much lately myself since my second child was born 2 months ago.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Yup. We've been texting. He hasn't been around on the boards. Been real busy with work. Hunts an hour hear , an hour there. And seen a ton of deer, some good ones , some great scrape activity vids. 

• Like 1

Yup. We've been texting. He hasn't been around on the boards. Been real busy with work. Hunts an hour hear , an hour there. And seen a ton of deer, some good ones , some great scrape activity vids. 
Very cool. Good to hear. His enthusiasm was always great

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I remember this guy tughill something. Really didn’t like me when I joined for the same reasons others don’t.

I remember him making the comment that nobody should worry about my elitist archery comments as I wouldn’t stick around long.

I don’t see him around at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember this guy tughill something. Really didn’t like me when I joined for the same reasons others don’t.

I remember him making the comment that nobody should worry about my elitist archery comments as I wouldn’t stick around long.

I don’t see him around at all

Tughilltamer?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wow not me! I'm decent with everyone ( far as I know).

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No not you. I’m sure if I cared i could find him on the member list. Had a pic once with a cig in his mouth and his 3 kids just breathing in the goodness next to him.

Needless to say he didn’t take kindly to my advice.

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 12:33 PM, Belo said:

haha i remember that thing with Ants. Shawn and I would butt heads and his business spam annoyed me... but if I had to bet, he left because he wasn't as "white" as some of the members here. I forget his buddies name who I don't see anymore either.

lost most of our diversity here... and I still wonder why...

I'm still here.  @Borngeechee and I are the tiny specks on the large sheet of white paper.

There's not much for me to do during the late winter months it seems because I have terrible planning.  Both sons born right before deer season.  1st one a week before gun opener and now my second was born a month ago.  The newborn, new job, and TappaTalk dropping a big deuce means I'm not on the forum as much as I use to but I still poke my head in whenever I can.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elmo said:

I'm still here.  @Borngeechee and I are the tiny specks on the large sheet of white paper.

There's not much for me to do during the late winter months it seems because I have terrible planning.  Both sons born right before deer season.  1st one a week before gun opener and now my second was born a month ago.  The newborn, new job, and TappaTalk dropping a big deuce means I'm not on the forum as much as I use to but I still poke my head in whenever I can.

Tapatalk back up and running    Join the party