leaving life....

growalot

Doing what you love...we have an acquaintance We lost contact with some years ago...Just found out he passed...At a car dealers of all places...Anyways he and his tractor were found in his beloved pond...He built it years ago with a pavilion . Went to several gatherings there from Birthdays to weddings....He was a tough, freindly, hard working man. Fought a battle with cancer and Won...Out enjoying his favorite place while mowing at the age of 94...heart attack...God Bless you Ivan....

• Sad 3

Thanks guys..I feel bad this was a bit ago..We don't get any of the papers anymore and pretty much stick to home...his grand kids and ours kids were all friends went to school together...has a wonderful wife and family ..big hunters Actually went to same church his brother did in our old town years ago...small world

I mention this because his story is an inspiration and a thing to ponder...You grow old when you let aging shut you down...he never did...I hope to have such an ending be it sooner or later. Preferable the latter:wink:

• Like 2