I can still impress him....

growalot

LOL I go check messages It's Mr B. telling me about the scrap yard.

See he was cleaning the garage and had a 55Gal paper barrel with scrap in it. I came in from hunting and he says he's taking it into the scrap yard would I lift the barrel and give him my estimate. OK I walked over and he watched me lift it about 8 inches off the ground and I said 130#... He tells the guy at scrap yard this...they put it on the scale and it reads 186#. The guys turns to him and says...Your wife's sorta strong aye?...Mr B says yes, yes she is...then ends the message with 186#'s!...lol

Edited by growalot
  • Like 3

nah..... I thought it was about all I could dead lift in such and awkward container thus the guess...Thing is I wasn't mad or anything...I found out that when angry I have an auto valve,as it were, on my Adrenalin...I've done some,lets say unexpected things as far as strength.  That massage was too funny though....

That is indeed impressive, Growie...<<grin>>..     Reminds me of why I didn't date any Cameron girls why I was a young buck..  If I pissed 'em off they'd crack my skull like a walnut...Thy were handy, however, when there was a deer to be dragged or a hog to be butchered.....Hehehehe...

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, ....rob said:

So, if I read this right and understand it right.........

With all of your shoulder and knee problems, your hubby asks you to pick up a barrel weighing over 100#'s and you did it with no problem?

Now that's impressive! 

I was thinking the same thing...........ron. 

25 minutes ago, ....rob said:

So, if I read this right and understand it right.........

With all of your shoulder and knee problems, your hubby asks you to pick up a barrel weighing over 100#'s and you did it with no problem?

Now that's impressive! 

186lbs via bear hug. Give her full credit. 

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Thanks to some and to others ,he doesn't think about the injuries or aches because..Oh gee.... neither do I unless they act up...apparently  some don't look at any of my pics.  But the point wasn't the weight to me.. It was his reaction I found humorous after all these years.

Hey Rob.yep my hubby did..same guy that bought me a nearly 20,000 . 00 Gator when I tore out my AC L and a commercial  Double frig to make handling my bow season deer easier... Though he neither bow hunts nor eats much venison.....That guy...:wink:

Biz..ahh ,you make me laugh and never disappoint. Knew you we would go some where near there. Remember remember...Nearly 60 and I've never hidden and have said ..I'm not a small woman... Now get THAT mud wrestling image out of you mind...hehehe:wink:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, growalot said:

Thanks to some and to others ,he doesn't think about the injuries or aches because..Oh gee.... neither do I unless they act up...apparently  some don't look at any of my pics.  But the point wasn't the weight to me.. It was his reaction I found humorous after all these years.

Hey Rob.yep my hubby did..same guy that bought me a nearly 20,000 . 00 Gator when I tore out my AC L and a commercial  Double frig to make handling my bow season deer easier... Though he neither bow hunts nor eats much venison.....That guy...:wink:

Biz..ahh ,you make me laugh and never disappoint. Knew you we would go some where near there. Remember remember...Nearly 60 and I've never hidden and have said ..I'm not a small woman... Now get THAT mud wrestling image out of you mind...hehehe:wink:

You remind me of my dad , his knee isn't currently bothering him so he goes for a 12 mile run . 

• Like 1