Got a new one on cam

moog5050

In a couple more years, he'll be a real nice buck!!!......................cough.....grin.   Too bad you didn't get a pic of his right side!  As there is a sign that says 'save for grampy'! :taunt:   Will be there in 9 days!!!!  So excited to finally get to meet you guys!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grampy said:

In a couple more years, he'll be a real nice buck!!!......................cough.....grin.   Too bad you didn't get a pic of his right side!  As there is a sign that says 'save for grampy'! :taunt:   Will be there in 9 days!!!!  So excited to finally get to meet you guys!

Another shooter showed at 7:38 am Dave.  You might just tag out in old WNY.  lol  Although this property has been a desert until last night.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Another shooter showed at 7:38 am Dave.  You might just tag out in old WNY.  lol  Although this property has been a desert until last night.

Its amazing how the deer show up on a given property depending on the time of year and where the food is and when the rut kicks off. Can't wait to see some new deer. Great deer moog!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Just getting to meet you all and spend a day hunting with you will be a "trophy hunt" for me! I don't need to shoot a deer.  If 'any' deer is taken by 'anyone', that will be the best picture I could take back home with me!  How cool would it be if you tag this buck while I am there! Just 'SEEING' one of those WNY beasts will be a huge thrill for me! As my average 3 year old buck, is lucky to make 100 inches here in 4-H! Just counting down the days...........

• Like 1