Hunting shows

Robhuntandfish

23 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

We just cut the cord again and are going to get the Fire stick, I'll have to look into some of these shows. Maybe lol

I haven't watched a hunting show in years.

Get the KODI app. loaded on it... Then get Carbon TV for sure... That's free... 

• Thanks 1

Meateater, Fresh Tracks with Randy Newberg, and Jim Shockey's Uncharted.

But every since they want to charge me extra for the Outdoor channel, I told cable TV they can suck it.  Besides...most of the time I'm forced to watch PJ Mask, Paw Patrol, Mickey Mouse Playhouse anyway.  I'll just wait till the new seasons hit Netflix or DVD.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Elmo said:

But every since they want to charge me extra for the Outdoor channel, I told cable TV they can suck it.  Besides...most of the time I'm forced to watch PJ Mask, Paw Patrol, Mickey Mouse Playhouse anyway.  I'll just wait till the new seasons hit Netflix or DVD.

Paw Patrol, loved that show......lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sethf11 said:

Raised Hunting is by far my favorite show. It has great video, great editing, an actually story, great narration and it's all about hunting and not 100% about pushing sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree its my favorite as well, thats the one even my wife and kids like to watch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Belo said:

the only show i watch religously is Meateater. i will occasionally watch heartland bowhunters. I like their style of filming but can't seem to get it on carbontv anymore and directv doesn't have outdoor. I'll watch some turkeyman in the spring on occasion to get me going too. and sometimes d&dh tv but I don't what channel it's on anymore. 

DTV has the Outdoor Channel, you just have to get the sports pack add on. HB is on there. MeatEater is also on Netflix now.

DTV has the Outdoor Channel, you just have to get the sports pack add on. HB is on there. MeatEater is also on Netflix now.

Yeah I know I just won’t pay more for just one show I might sometimes watch.

Netflix didn’t have all the meateater episodes but nice to watch in HD because pursuit isn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I'm just disappointed I don't kill a slammer every time out in a half hour like TV   I must be doing it wrong 

They were not the monsters, at least the last two that hung around for a few minutes I never got a look at the first one. I was just into the woods and to a tree to sit by. Three heartbeats later came the noise ,then the other noise of deer coming. Three bucks , ten yards away two of them stalled right in the open. Like a statue I maintained myself eye to eye with the beast.I thought one was going to walk right into me. That was a long 45 or so seconds.they kinda half walked /trotted away in silence. Sweet stuff. The one and only time that will ever happen. At least I was there

4 hours ago, Elmo said:

I think our remotes work on each others TV set ! PJ masks all say hooray !!

• Like 1

"Dropped", with the Kiefer brothers. By the way, I was watching the 25th anniversary DVD of Monster Bucks, volume 1 and 2 with buddy at camp. Must have been 70 hunts all told, but except for a couple of hunts with his kids, Bill Jordan was not in front of the camera. The couple hunts he was in camera showed a much more feeble Bill Jordan than in the past. In one shot, he appeared to be unsteady on his feet and did not do anything physical like he was sick. Did not pull the bow nor lift a rifle. Wondered if anyone knows what's up with Bill.

12 hours ago, gfdeputy2 said:

Anything without Stan Potts don't know what is about him just cant stand him

I like the Pigman & Relentless Pursuit

Thank you , im a peaceful,man but I just want the face punch  that guy  !

Today I don't watch any " hunting " shows zero , none , nada , zippo .

• Like 1