Other Hobbies

I just started bowling .......... I have found out that I have no ability at that whatever......lol. But it's still kind of fun and it gets me out of this stinking heat.

I also do some landscape painting, a bit of stone polishing, hiking (nearly daily), fishing, camping, target shooting (bow and rifle), reloading (winter) and a whole bunch of yard and garden work.

Doc

I do the "todo" list, work on my mustang (wife doesn't like that because it involves $$$), play golf when I can,  making a built in entertainment center - so I love building crap, do side projects for extra $$ to support my other projects, and of course photography - love it.  Need to find time to get to gym, and get my fat ass into shape.

We just got a new camper this year and have been camping up a storm, we all love it so thats why I sold my motorcycle to buy it. On top of that, hiking in the ADK, biking, very soon it will be training a dog as we are close to picking a GWP, we shoot alot in the summer, I guess I can put in lawn work and pool care as that takes up a good portion of my time too. My favorite pass time is wine lately...

Iam into everything, i have enough hobbies to keep me busy year round lol. somtime i catch some heat for that.

my hobbies are,

Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Cars (street cars/ race cars), Bikes (crotch rockets), ATV's,  Camping (tent), Gym, COOKING, Grilling/BBQ, Gardening / foodplots, Boating,  really anything to do with the outdoors...

i love to have pass times

Well with 4 little ones they keep me pretty busy with baseball, soccer etc...but I also enjoy taking them fishing and just enjoying the great outdoors, enjoy using my chainsaw, splitting wood, ATVing, fixing stuff around the house, keep a garden and on the  larger end I enjoy putting in and maintaining my food plots gives me more of a reason to use my tractor, I also have a 150 gallon saltwater aquarium that I maintain with some really exotic fish (can become a very expensive hobby) its like having a piece of a tropical ocean in your living room.

Yep, we enjoy them as much as we can while they still depend on us...before we know it they will be too busy for mom and dad....hopefully hunting and the outdoors will keep us close for many years to come.

ote author=ny hunter link=topic=426.msg3582#msg3582 date=1278986599]

Enjoy the little ones they grow up too fast...............

Just the tip of the iceburgh.....shed hunting, camping, hiking, survival skills, fishing, mountain biking, photography, flintknapping(glass), reading, researching nature, observing wildlife, internet hunting forums.....blah blah blah :)

DOC I think thats great and keeps you busy all those hobbies.

That's one thing I concentrated on before retiring was to develop and finance a whole bunch of interests and hobbies. Now I'm glad I did, but it seems that I am busier now than i was when I was working ..... ha-ha.

Doc